Match Preview: Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Match Preview: Hull KR

Post by Barney841 »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:30 pm For me I can accept losing the first game - I can accept the team being rusty

But we looked like we couldn’t be bothered and that was the things that most annoyed me

I think we will be out the trophies this year - think wire and saints will clear up personally
That’s exactly what I thought.
Felt like there was no heart or energy from us.
Had like a friendly game feel to it, no need to go full pelt just go through the motions
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Barney841 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:28 pm
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:30 pm For me I can accept losing the first game - I can accept the team being rusty

But we looked like we couldn’t be bothered and that was the things that most annoyed me

I think we will be out the trophies this year - think wire and saints will clear up personally
Had like a friendly game feel to it, no need to go full pelt just go through the motions
Nail on the head we can all take a defeat but if a team has played to its best and still lost then we move on to the next match,Saturday was far from that and I really don't buy the BS about it being the first game of the season I care not a jot they should have been up for.it,that they werent well that's down to the playing and coaching staff.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:18 pm
Barney841 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:28 pm

Nail on the head we can all take a defeat but if a team has played to its best and still lost then we move on to the next match,Saturday was far from that and I really don't buy the BS about it being the first game of the season I care not a jot they should have been up for.it,that they werent well that's down to the playing and coaching staff.
They get paid to perform each and every week.