Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Post by morley pie eater »

ian.birchall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:26 am I have always felt that the lad lacks speed and in the NRL that is all important. Very long legs but giraffes lollop and don't really have a great top speed, look at second rowers in Union as an example.
Hi Ian.
Your comment sparked my interest, and with Google's help I discovered that giraffes can hit 37mph!
For comparison, Usain Bolt's top speed was 27.5mph. Usain Bolt is 6'5", exactly the same as KPP.
Sorry - off topic :D
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
ian.birchall

Re: Wigan Warriors reportedly contacted about immediate release of Super League star

Post by ian.birchall »

Morning Morley, perhaps if a lion was chasing KPP he might put more effort into his running, I will try and arrange one for Good Friday.. :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Gaznier

Post by Gaznier »

Like for us to get a young newcastle academy player for the rest of the season in exchange .
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

ian.birchall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:30 am Morning Morley, perhaps if a lion was chasing KPP he might put more effort into his running, I will try and arrange one for Good Friday.. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

ian.birchall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:30 am Morning Morley, perhaps if a lion was chasing KPP he might put more effort into his running, I will try and arrange one for Good Friday.. :lol:
:D :D :D
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐