Tonight's Match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Squad for Giants

Post by No straw damn us »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:29 pm
Suzieb wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:08 pm Did you not hear MP say after hkr we were beaten by a better team,did you not hear him say after Catalans we failed to adapt to Catalans tactics all excuses take off your blinkers and my comments are my opinions
I don’t think they were excuses as such, more like comments as to how good Catalan played the game.
Exactly Josie, Peet said we were beaten by better team(s), That's not excuses.

The serial moaners appear to like losing for some reason.
Examples Wigan win v Wakefield and Cas hardly more than a page or two of comments on here.
Wigan lose to HKR (12) and Catalan (17) pages

I don't understand it.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be criticism but it's totally disproportionate.
Last edited by No straw damn us on Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:02 pm Just my husbands opinion is that ok😄😄😄😄
We never know who is writing whatever under your name! Why can he not join the site under his own name or alias??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

My husband writes all of the comments for future reference and he played and coached rugby for 30 years and has followed Wigan for over 50 years and still does and just gives honest opinions on this forum
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:35 pm My husband writes all of the comments for future reference and he played and coached rugby for 30 years and has followed Wigan for over 50 years and still does and just gives honest opinions on this forum
Just change the account name to Suzieb’s hubby 😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

No straw damn us wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:09 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:29 pm
Suzieb wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:08 pm Did you not hear MP say after hkr we were beaten by a better team,did you not hear him say after Catalans we failed to adapt to Catalans tactics all excuses take off your blinkers and my comments are my opinions
I don’t think they were excuses as such, more like comments as to how good Catalan played the game.
Exactly Josie, Peet said we were beaten by better team(s), That's not excuses.

The serial moaners appear to like losing for some reason.
Examples Wigan win v Wakefield and Cas hardly more than a page or two of comments on here.
Wigan lose to HKR (12) and Catalan (17) pages

I don't understand it.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be criticism but it's totally disproportionate.
As it’s been said on here before the HKR and Catalan game were televised so there’s gonna be more comments.
Can’t really make many comments on something you haven’t watched
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

What would you have preferred he said?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

They are reasons and honest reasons, we were beaten by a better team on the day against KR and outcoached making a better team against Cats!

Excuses are, we had injuries, we were tired, the referee wasn’t good enough etc.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:04 pm
They are reasons and honest reasons, we were beaten by a better team on the day against KR and outcoached making a better team against Cats!

Excuses are, we had injuries, we were tired, the referee wasn’t good enough etc.
Boo Peet out, he's living of Maguires legacy. Just a team full of square pegs in round holes.
Lam just wasn't given a chance
Down with IL and KR
I played rugby for 50 years I know better than a paid coach.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:18 pm

Boo Peet out, he's living of Maguires legacy. Just a team full of square pegs in round holes.
Down with IL and KR
Jobs for the boys
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

medlocke wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:36 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:18 pm

Down with IL and KR
Jobs for the boys
JFTB surely
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐