8th December

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adrenalinxx

8th December

Post by adrenalinxx »

For anyone wanting to buy the new Rugby League game for PS2 or PC the release date has been confirmed today as 8th December.

You can get the game from Gamestation or GAME in wigan.
SiY

Re: 8th December

Post by SiY »

Yeah don't forget us xboxers.
warriors

Post by warriors »

There isn't 1 yet. They must off added some more stuff to it, made the graphics better etc. That is why it might be takeing longer.

But if they would have done that for the xbox then they should of done it for the PC coz that will have a lot better spec. Depending on ya computer.

adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

warriors posted:
There isn't 1 yet. They must off added some more stuff to it, made the graphics better etc. That is why it might be takeing longer.

But if they would have done that for the xbox then they should of done it for the PC coz that will have a lot better spec. Depending on ya computer.
It's not that they are making it better for Xbox, Sidhe and HES just didn't agree with Mircosoft(Xbox Department) that is why there is no Xbox version.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

pie eaters posted:
The xbox version always as a smoother gameplay and better graphics becuase it more powerful its twice as powerful as a ps2
As you would expect from something that's at least a year newer than the PS2. I don't have any of these toys but I bet none of them would give me the same gameplay satisfaction as that old ZX Spectrum back in 1982...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Fraggle posted:
pie eaters posted:
The xbox version always as a smoother gameplay and better graphics becuase it more powerful its twice as powerful as a ps2
As you would expect from something that's at least a year newer than the PS2. I don't have any of these toys but I bet none of them would give me the same gameplay satisfaction as that old ZX Spectrum back in 1982...
I bet he wasn't even a twinkle in his dad's eye in 1982.

We used to have similar arguments in school... "The Amiga 500+ is well better than an Atari 520ST" purely because I had an amiga.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I was one of the lucky ones, we had a Commodore64 :lol:

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Sutty posted:
I was one of the lucky ones, we had a Commodore64 :lol:
Whoa, get with the times man! Amiga 500+ was after the C64, none of them tapes that always left funny lines on the screen and always had Dizzy as black (when do you ever see a black egg?)
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Sorry, maybe I am showing my age a bit. Wasn't there also a Siclair +1

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Sutty posted:
Sorry, maybe I am showing my age a bit. Wasn't there also a Siclair +1
Sinclair made the Spectrum. Not really sure about before that, before my time.