Wigan Squad for Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Wigan Squad for Salford

Post by Firestarter »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:36 pm
Barney841 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:29 pm French might be one of the best finishers in the game but he’s very dubious under the high ball
Hes never been good under the high ball barney….. thats why i couldn’t understand why we were fretting when he was rumoured to be going the NRL….. great attacker though….., my main worry is what do lockers and tommy add to this team? Briers yes but, as meds would say, in this instance its defo jftb
Think we kept him for his immense finishing, not for anything else.
We’re missing Briers I think, Brisbane look a different team with him there
Couldnt agree more…… we look uncoached atm…… briers must have added so much more than we realise and yes thr broncos look transformed…… gotta admit cust looks knackered like a bloody mummy…… no isa is another boo boo imo….. loads worse players out there than him regardless of his anti isa lot
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Bob the Builder

Post by Bob the Builder »

Once again our lightweight forwards are getting smashed. We must have the worst/weakest pack in Super League. When will IL and Rads do something about it? And at home as well is very worrying. Its not as if Salford have a massive pack either.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

We need more from the coaching staff other than pass it to a winger and hope something happens.

Salford will be confident in the second half. Wigan need to buck up but I dont't think Peet knows how to change things around.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

What a load of rubbish! How many tackles did we have at their end and then drop the ball?!?
They come down our end and score straight away!!
Come on Wigan we need to be a hell of a lot better
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

DaveO wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:01 pm We need more from the coaching staff other than pass it to a winger and hope something happens.

Salford will be confident in the second half. Wigan need to buck up but I dont't think Peet knows how to change things around.
exactly dave…… yes we have a lightweight pack but omg our tactics are shite and we look so uncoordinated…… thank god im watching the game in sunny tenerife and i didnt go….. its really embarrassing atm
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

We look absolutely clueless on Salfords tryline. Look like a bunch of mates who’ve just turned up for a game
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Im gonna upset the happy clappers and predict we have a new aussie coach before the end of the season( not my choice ) but ide drfo drop tommy and lockers and have new blood in with peety
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:20 pm Im gonna upset the happy clappers and predict we have a new aussie coach before the end of the season( not my choice ) but ide drfo drop tommy and lockers and have new blood in with peety
Peet will get the season at least.
So he’s got plenty of time to turn it around, something definitely needs to give though
WIGIAN

Post by WIGIAN »

Just very very poor we look.terrified on their line no ideas, and yes I'll say it again what does Smithies add to this team in attack
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

WIGIAN wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:28 pm Just very very poor we look.terrified on their line no ideas, and yes I'll say it again what does Smithies add to this team in attack
Careful WIGIAN.
We make Smithies the new scapegoat 🤦‍♂️