Joe Shorrocks back with Wigan Warriors following Leigh Leopards loan spell

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Joe Shorrocks back with Wigan Warriors following Leigh Leopards loan spell

Post by medlocke »

Brennox7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:23 am
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:02 pm
Brennox7 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:01 pm Yeah that’s true. We do still lose a fair few players to other SL clubs. Tomkins brothers Davies, Jack Hughes, Burgess, Hardaker to name a few. I understand each transfer will have its own reasons but seems players aren’t too fussed about leaving Wigan now.

Suppose recent success goes hand in hand and we haven’t been consistently winning trophies since pre 2018
Tomkins brothers - one was got rid of for vulgar action, the other left for life style. Davies - out of contract wanted more game time.
Jack Hughes - came on but the same comments we see about shorrocks where said about Hughes
Burgess he came back and honour his contract
Hardaker was a ticking bomb and glad he's gone.
I understand what you’re saying. Just a shame to watch how they all went on to become better players after leaving
I have been thinking about this, It is funny how certain players play a certain way under 2 different coaches and yet when they leave the club they play a totally different game, Is interference with the coaching coming from higher up?, we've had 3 different coaches and we still have no idea how to be ruthless and often have no plan B, Edwards stated a few reasons why he didn't come was this another reason that was not mentioned?
Firestarter

Re: Joe Shorrocks back with Wigan Warriors following Leigh Leopards loan spell

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:31 am
Brennox7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:23 am
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:02 pm

Tomkins brothers - one was got rid of for vulgar action, the other left for life style. Davies - out of contract wanted more game time.
Jack Hughes - came on but the same comments we see about shorrocks where said about Hughes
Burgess he came back and honour his contract
Hardaker was a ticking bomb and glad he's gone.
I understand what you’re saying. Just a shame to watch how they all went on to become better players after leaving
I have been thinking about this, It is funny how certain players play a certain way under 2 different coaches and yet when they leave the club they play a totally different game, Is interference with the coaching coming from higher up?, we've had 3 different coaches and we still have no idea how to be ruthless and often have no plan B, Edwards stated a few reasons why he didn't come was this another reason that was not mentioned?
Very goid point meds
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE