Zak Hardaker says he “kicked up a bit of fuss” to secure Wigan Warriors exit

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
craigo

Re: Zak Hardaker says he “kicked up a bit of fuss” to secure Wigan Warriors exit

Post by craigo »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:02 am What has Lam (senior/junior) v Smith got to do with Zak Hardaker’s excuses of why he left Wigan/Leeds??
Through me saying I would hardly have any players from Leigh given the chance. I did mention Zak though. Good player most of the time. Too much baggage, So well rid.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Firestarter

Re: Zak Hardaker says he “kicked up a bit of fuss” to secure Wigan Warriors exit

Post by Firestarter »

He had a stinker last night
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

craigo wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:58 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:02 am What has Lam (senior/junior) v Smith got to do with Zak Hardaker’s excuses of why he left Wigan/Leeds??
Through me saying I would hardly have any players from Leigh given the chance. I did mention Zak though. Good player most of the time. Too much baggage, So well rid.
Okay, no probs 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Tells you everything you need to know about him really. A classless, disloyal donut. We are well rid.