Ticket Info: Salford (A)

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
josie andrews

Re: Ticket Info: Salford (A)

Post by josie andrews »

LancashireRed wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:17 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:21 am
LancashireRed wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:37 am Wigan fans, parking may be at a premium for Salford Away on Sunday 25th June, 3pm KO. There will be Armed Forces day outside the stadium so some parking will be reduced. I'd book the parking now if you want a guaranteed space for Sundays game.

https://ajbellstadiumparking.co.uk/

Salford Red Devils also have match buses running from the Trafford Centre free to those who are armed forces or blue light workers or have a valid match ticket for the game. For more details visit;

https://salfordreddevils.net/free-trave ... d-stadium/

Other options are Salford City Roosters Ground or Barton Airport.

http://www.salfordcityroosters.com/ - Offer match day parking at the Club House a ten mins walk to the ground.

https://www.bartonaerodrome.co.uk/ - Check they are offering parking on the Match Day.

Any issues please contact Salford Red Devils.
Thank you for the update. There is some disabled parking charging at £10!
The disabled parking charge is the Stadium Management Company not the Club. If Salford Council get the ground this will be addressed along with a review of the accessibility, although disabled access at the AJ Bell is better than most grounds. My Dad is a disabled Wigan Season Ticket Holder, I am bringing him on Sunday so want to make sure all the discounted ticket and parking information is circulated to Wigan fans.
Well done you 😊👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

I think Wigan have sold around 1,000 tickets already judging by availability in the North Stand Away end, if that is the case that is fantastic, it will be an amazing day.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Thanks for your input LancashireRed
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:47 am Thanks for your input LancashireRed
+ 1
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

No issue, I just want to suggest that its best to plan ahead. I expect parking at the ground to pretty much sell out on Sunday so plan ahead. Salford Roosters Parking/Club house is a great place for a pint and a short walk to the ground.

Free travel from the Trafford Centre details here salfordreddevils.net/free-travel-to-the-salford-stadium/

Have Wigan confirmed how many tickets have been sold to date yet?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

LancashireRed wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:37 am No issue, I just want to suggest that its best to plan ahead. I expect parking at the ground to pretty much sell out on Sunday so plan ahead. Salford Roosters Parking/Club house is a great place for a pint and a short walk to the ground.

Free travel from the Trafford Centre details here salfordreddevils.net/free-travel-to-the-salford-stadium/

Not heard anything but can try & find out later

Thank you again for your updates 😊
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

LancashireRed wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:37 am No issue, I just want to suggest that its best to plan ahead. I expect parking at the ground to pretty much sell out on Sunday so plan ahead. Salford Roosters Parking/Club house is a great place for a pint and a short walk to the ground.

Cheers spoons and bus from the trafford it is then
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:26 am

As an FYI The bus is leaving from Bay 16 at the Trafford Centre. For full details check on the link below.

https://tfgm.com/getting-to-aj-bell-stadium
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

LancashireRed wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:36 am
Firestarter wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:26 am

As an FYI The bus is leaving from Bay 16 at the Trafford Centre. For full details check on the link below.

https://tfgm.com/getting-to-aj-bell-stadium
Many thanx
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

The Warriors initial allocation from Salford is 2,000 tickets. This is the North Stand.