Ticket Info: Salford (A)

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
josie andrews

Re: Ticket Info: Salford (A)

Post by josie andrews »

LancashireRed wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:01 pm The Warriors initial allocation from Salford is 2,000 tickets. This is the North Stand.

I’ve asked today how many have we sold as some of our supporters would need seating, & they told me ‘we don’t know as it’s above our pay grade’ 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

Josie, I have no idea why Wigan cannot confirm back on number of tickets sold and also seating availability.

The North Stand is the away end and is almost all standing - this seems to be fairly full. The West Stand W01 is closest to the North Stand (Away end) and has seating available. There is also W02, most away supporters sit in these two blocks. East Stand E04 and E05 also has some seating available, (discount is available here for armed forces staff with a card) or its free to Uniformed Groups (Scouts/Guides/Cadets/etc).

If your having issue email Salford ticketoffice@ajbellstadium.co.uk

or check seating areas by clicking on https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils/ and selecting Salford v Wigan, you can see available seats by clicking on the ground map.

Hope that helps sort out the seating tickets.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

LancashireRed wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:48 am Josie, I have no idea why Wigan cannot confirm back on number of tickets sold and also seating availability.

The North Stand is the away end and is almost all standing - this seems to be fairly full. The West Stand W01 is closest to the North Stand (Away end) and has seating available. There is also W02, most away supporters sit in these two blocks. East Stand E04 and E05 also has some seating available, (discount is available here for armed forces staff with a card) or its free to Uniformed Groups (Scouts/Guides/Cadets/etc).

If your having issue email Salford ticketoffice@ajbellstadium.co.uk

or check seating areas by clicking on https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils/ and selecting Salford v Wigan, you can see available seats by clicking on the ground map.

Hope that helps sort out the seating tickets.
Hiya, I just asked the sales people in the shop. They more than likely wouldn’t know the amount of tickets sold, it’s no problem, just thought I’d ask.

Thank you for your reply it’s good to know 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

No issue with providing the information Josie. If Wigan cannot sort out the seated tickets required then buy through Salford for W01 or W02 or the East Stand. Our supporters tend to buy later in the week, however most of the central West Stand is sold out. This will be our biggest crowd of the season easily - first Lancashire team at home.

I'd urge Wigan fans who are want seating for W01 or W02 to book now well in advance. If the North Stand sells out (Away End) which I think it will then I'd imagine the East stand only will be available to Wigan fans on the day. Equally I'd also ensure parking is booked in advance or use the Trafford Centre shuttle bus from Bay 16.

This is not a Sales Pitch btw, my Dad is a Wigan Season Ticket Holder, I am making the point to fans to book in advance, get their early and enjoy the Armed Forces Fun Day as their is loads going on from 11am - 6pm.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

LancashireRed wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:09 am No issue with providing the information Josie. If Wigan cannot sort out the seated tickets required then buy through Salford for W01 or W02 or the East Stand. Our supporters tend to buy later in the week, however most of the central West Stand is sold out. This will be our biggest crowd of the season easily - first Lancashire team at home.

I'd urge Wigan fans who are want seating for W01 or W02 to book now well in advance. If the North Stand sells out (Away End) which I think it will then I'd imagine the East stand only will be available to Wigan fans on the day. Equally I'd also ensure parking is booked in advance or use the Trafford Centre shuttle bus from Bay 16.

This is not a Sales Pitch btw, my Dad is a Wigan Season Ticket Holder, I am making the point to fans to book in advance, get their early and enjoy the Armed Forces Fun Day as their is loads going on from 11am - 6pm.
Yes, I know & understand. You are providing invaluable information for us & I thank you for that 😊
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

Nearly 6,000 tickets sold for Sunday's game which is fantastic - all being well the Red Devils attendance record will be smashed. For those Wigan fans wanting seats I'd look to purchase in Block W01 ASAP. The Granada Reports coverage last night has helped increase ticket sales and interest.
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

My dad is telling me that on some of the Wigan Supporters Facebook Groups fans are asking about paying on the day, I'd book in advance for the Away end.

As it stands I'd estimate there are around 450 tickets left for the North Stand (Away End) for Sunday's game which is almost all standing. Wigan fans can click on the Stadium Map to see available space plus stand W01 for Seating, please use the below URL.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordred ... /Index/624

Wigan get 25% of away ticket sales also. Hope this helps, looks like Wigan will fill the away end and some seating, that is fantastic travelling support.

Once the North Stand and W01 is full its likely Wigan fans will be offered the East Stand (All Seating) on the day or W02 if available.
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Is the north stand terrace under cover. Just looked at the weather forecast and it’s forecast thundery showers although the match.
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

The North Stand is covered Graham, if your stood towards the back you will not get wet. If you want full coverage go West Stand W01. All stands at Salford are covered.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Graham1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:48 pm Is the north stand terrace under cover. Just looked at the weather forecast and it’s forecast thundery showers although the match.
The whole stadium is under cover.