Forward stats

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Karl Carpenter

Forward stats

Post by Karl Carpenter »

Does anybody have the forward stats for the St Helens game please?
Bob the Builder

Re: Forward stats

Post by Bob the Builder »

Metres made - zero Missed tackles - loads 🤣🤣
EagleEyePie

Post by EagleEyePie »

Karl Carpenter wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:15 am Does anybody have the forward stats for the St Helens game please?
You can find them here.

https://www.superleague.co.uk/match-centre/report/3847

Just go to where the team lineup is, select the player stats column and click on Warriors.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Dont usually bother with stats but they dont look good.13 missed tackles off smithies? Waw
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:49 am Dont usually bother with stats but they dont look good.13 missed tackles off smithies? Waw
It's 53 tackles, 13 marker tackles with only 1 missed tackle. Wow
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

No straw damn us wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:59 am
Firestarter wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:49 am Dont usually bother with stats but they dont look good.13 missed tackles off smithies? Waw
It's 53 tackles, 13 marker tackles with only 1 missed tackle. Wow
Obviously i read it wrong no need for sarcasm as im not a smithies basher
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Karl Carpenter

Post by Karl Carpenter »

EagleEyePie wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:39 am
Karl Carpenter wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:15 am Does anybody have the forward stats for the St Helens game please?
You can find them here.

https://www.superleague.co.uk/match-centre/report/3847

Just go to where the team lineup is, select the player stats column and click on Warriors.
Thanks
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

It makes for a shocking reading, I’m not Powells biggest fan but O’Neil 1 carry for 4m? Shorrocks 8 missed tackles and 3 carries for 8m! Pointless playing rugby with those pathetic stats. I could make more yards if my legs were made from balsa wood (I’d have that in common with byrne) Most of the forwards struggled to make 50m! It’s worse on paper than actually watching it and that’s saying something. I could spend all day pulling out disgraceful stats from that site but what’s the point? We know how rubbish they were. I’m struggling to see how Peet will fix it with the players he has available at the moment.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

w.thomas wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:54 pm It makes for a shocking reading, I’m not Powells biggest fan but O’Neil 1 carry for 4m? Shorrocks 8 missed tackles and 3 carries for 8m! Pointless playing rugby with those pathetic stats. I could make more yards if my legs were made from balsa wood (I’d have that in common with byrne) Most of the forwards struggled to make 50m! It’s worse on paper than actually watching it and that’s saying something. I could spend all day pulling out disgraceful stats from that site but what’s the point? We know how rubbish they were. I’m struggling to see how Peet will fix it with the players he has available at the moment.
And yet the season series is 1-1.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Mike wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:12 pm
w.thomas wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:54 pm It makes for a shocking reading, I’m not Powells biggest fan but O’Neil 1 carry for 4m? Shorrocks 8 missed tackles and 3 carries for 8m! Pointless playing rugby with those pathetic stats. I could make more yards if my legs were made from balsa wood (I’d have that in common with byrne) Most of the forwards struggled to make 50m! It’s worse on paper than actually watching it and that’s saying something. I could spend all day pulling out disgraceful stats from that site but what’s the point? We know how rubbish they were. I’m struggling to see how Peet will fix it with the players he has available at the moment.
And yet the season series is 1-1.
Absolutely irrelevant.

Only need to look at the league table to know we have issues.

Ability of our forwards to make yards, make defences compact and get the ball rolling is one of them.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."