Adam keighran

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Adam keighran

Post by Mike »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:37 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:03 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:59 pm

But where was this reported and how much is he getting paid?
Read above.
What is it with you do you just not like being proved wrong. Get on internet and do your own looking. I got to know quite easily. 2 years ago.
Don't have to believe one word of what I say I honestly don't give a shxt. I know he is a wire marquee signing his salary matches that standard. I don't pay it so personally don't care what his salary is.
Calm down mate. I am not saying you are wrong, I just asking where this information came from. By the way, I don’t mind being proved wrong but I like to deal in facts not hearsay.
Its in this thread.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Mike wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:25 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:37 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:03 pm

Read above.
What is it with you do you just not like being proved wrong. Get on internet and do your own looking. I got to know quite easily. 2 years ago.
Don't have to believe one word of what I say I honestly don't give a shxt. I know he is a wire marquee signing his salary matches that standard. I don't pay it so personally don't care what his salary is.
Calm down mate. I am not saying you are wrong, I just asking where this information came from. By the way, I don’t mind being proved wrong but I like to deal in facts not hearsay.
Its in this thread.
Do you mean Matt Shaw's quote? Or is there an official line I have missed?
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

Keighran must be our number 1 target now we know Kings going. A centre who can do a job in other positions and can kick. Ticks a lot of boxes for us.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Is he any good? Hardly seen anything ig him
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:40 pm Is he any good? Hardly seen anything ig him
I've never heard of him
pedro

Post by pedro »

medlocke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:33 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:40 pm Is he any good? Hardly seen anything ig him
I've never heard of him
hes the guy who kicked us to death twice, try watching sky sports as you never attend games would help....
pedro

Post by pedro »

not watched our games this year v cats?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

pedro wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:54 pm
Ive watched most games but not got the best memory tbh.Thats why i asked as i do sometimes get players mixed up.Obviously im showing more interest in him since the rumours started
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:07 am
Ive watched most games but not got the best memory tbh.Thats why i asked as i do sometimes get players mixed up.Obviously im showing more interest in him since the rumours started
I think we all see games differently. A Rhino's fan I know seems to remember every refereeing decision in every match. I have a general impression that the ref was ok (or not), but don't remember details.

I did notice Keighran when we played Cats, but couldn't tell you how the rest of their team did. But I can clearly recall a Championship Final at Station Road, when Killeen scored a late try for Saints to beat us - and I swear he was offside!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Karl Carpenter

Post by Karl Carpenter »

morley pie eater wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:27 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:07 am

I think we all see games differently. A Rhino's fan I know seems to remember every refereeing decision in every match. I have a general impression that the ref was ok (or not), but don't remember details.

I did notice Keighran when we played Cats, but couldn't tell you how the rest of their team did. But I can clearly recall a Championship Final at Station Road, when Killeen scored a late try for Saints to beat us - and I swear he was offside!
It was Billy Benyon, 1971, and he was offside.