Adam keighran

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Re: Adam keighran

Post by lucky 13 »

I looked through but I don't think it will let me go far enough back.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

lucky 13 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:48 am It was on twitter a few weeks ago so not sure if it's easy to find. It is a rumour that's been seen on a lot of social media from fans. I think since the King back to Wire came out it's gathered legs.
Thank you for the reply. I’ve just spent some time on Steve Mascord’s Twitter page but have given up.

What I can’t understand, if it was on his feed some while ago, why wait until now to post it?

I only look on the Wigan Warriors page on Twitter rarely venture away from it as im totally fed up of Social Media! Don’t do FB, even though I do have an account & rarely do Instagram.

People want everyone to know the ins & outs of everything they do in their life 24/7 😏
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Maybe he didn't get it from there since that was on twitter I have seen it mentioned on other RL and Wigan social media. It seems a pretty strong rumour that doesn't go away.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

Sorry Josie, it was on one of his paywall sites so the link won’t work unless people have subscribed. It was about a month ago too.

Makes sense now King back to Wire is all but confirmed
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

The Pearl1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:31 am Sorry Josie, it was on one of his paywall sites so the link won’t work unless people have subscribed. It was about a month ago too.

How do you work that one out?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:37 am
The Pearl1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:31 am Sorry Josie, it was on one of his paywall sites so the link won’t work unless people have subscribed. It was about a month ago too.

Yes, I’d like to know too.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

Aaron Bower and Matt Shaw basically confirmed it.

Aarons twitter 6 days ago “ Toby King's future beyond this season has been finalised. He won't be a Wigan Warriors player in 2024 despite a successful loan spell at the DW Stadium.”
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Came across this which indicates Keighran was a one year deal, but also states negotiations for an extension.
So it appears he is available.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/trio-in- ... 76326/amp/
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:38 am

Lots of conjecture in that article and IMHO just a made up piece

Toby King’s future beyond this season looks increasingly likely to have been resolved. The centre is currently on loan at Wigan Warriors, the second successive campaign he has signed a loan deal away from parent club Warrington Wolves, having been loaned out to Huddersfield in 2022.

But King is set to return to the Halliwell Jones Stadium in 2024 after Warrington informed Wigan they would be keen to have him as part of their squad moving forwards. With homegrown marquee players accounting for just £50,000 on the salary cap next year, King could return to Warrington and take up only a fraction of space on their cap.

That means Wigan are on the hunt for a new centre for 2024 to replace King, with a stay at the DW Stadium beyond this season now unlikely to happen.
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

Fujiman wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:20 am
josie andrews wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:38 am
Lots of conjecture in that article and IMHO just a made up piece

Toby King’s future beyond this season looks increasingly likely to have been resolved. The centre is currently on loan at Wigan Warriors, the second successive campaign he has signed a loan deal away from parent club Warrington Wolves, having been loaned out to Huddersfield in 2022.

But King is set to return to the Halliwell Jones Stadium in 2024 after Warrington informed Wigan they would be keen to have him as part of their squad moving forwards. With homegrown marquee players accounting for just £50,000 on the salary cap next year, King could return to Warrington and take up only a fraction of space on their cap.

That means Wigan are on the hunt for a new centre for 2024 to replace King, with a stay at the DW Stadium beyond this season now unlikely to happen.
Them two are decent journos and speak to clubs on a regular basis.

Not like serious about rugby league or league express.

They are spot on the vast majority of the time.