New signings

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

New signings

Post by Suzieb »

See that lot down the road have resigned hurreii and sironen who have we signed???
keptinthedarkfans

Re: New signings

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Suzieb wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:14 pm See that lot down the road have resigned hurreii and sironen who have we signed???
Done exactly what we have done extended contracts of players they want to keep. Nothing new.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

So nothing new with the results
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

These aren't new signings, they're continuing with the same players by awarding them new contracts.

The only new signing we've made, according to the press, is Sam Walters. If Rads made signings when he was in Australia then the fact there's been no announcements maybe due to the player (s) not wanting it known at this stage in their season.

I just hope some good signings have been made.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:00 pm These aren't new signings, they're continuing with the same players by awarding them new contracts.

The only new signing we've made, according to the press, is Sam Walters. If Rads made signings when he was in Australia then the fact there's been no announcements maybe due to the player (s) not wanting it known at this stage in their season.

I just hope some good signings have been made.
Stop it. You're being too rational for this site. We need to sign 5 big aussie props and a few half backs with 4 centres, 2 new attack coaches, a kicking coach and a head coach.

Minimum
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Dead right a good clear out
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

My point is that we clearly need some new blood but we appear to be lagging behind other teams at this moment in time it’s alright having a good development system if we keep them and they perform at the highest level I feel that at this moment in time we are behind in this area
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

It is a huge jump from academy to super league unless you are a special player like Sam Tomkins James roby et
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

Have you ever been happy?
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Not at this moment in time watching rubbish