The Chris Kendall Show

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

The Chris Kendall Show

Post by medlocke »

Strikes again, didn't know you could be sin binned or sent off during half time, what a complete c*ckwomble this guy is, centre off attention as always
Fujiman

Re: The Chris Kendall Show

Post by Fujiman »

medlocke wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:27 pm Strikes again, didn't know you could be sin binned or sent off during half time, what a complete c*ckwomble this guy is, centre off attention as always
Mr set restart
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Fujiman wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:29 pm
medlocke wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:27 pm Strikes again, didn't know you could be sin binned or sent off during half time, what a complete c*ckwomble this guy is, centre off attention as always
Mr set restart
And easy.Dont forget golden boys forward pass that nobody seemed to notice.My prediction is he will get saints in a good lead then give hull pointless pens.Disgraceful reffing.Cmon hull
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Bob the Builder

Post by Bob the Builder »

This idiot should never referee another Stains game (or Wigan for that matter). He's obviously on their payroll. Absolutely disgusting.
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

I fear Mr Moore wont be happy that Chris is stealing the show, could make tomorrows game even harder
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

He seemed to shake his head in disappointment after hull scored just
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Turned it off now, Sick of it now, crap reffing and lasso on the commentary have done it for me, please don't have her or another on tomorrow
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Yes, Ellery Hanley was sent off at half time when we were Bradford at Odsal
During one early season Wigan game leading English referee Robin Whitfield sent Hanley off for back-chat and as he departed the field Hanley
It’s funny how I can remember some things in the past & can’t remember others!

We were stood right over the tunnel at that game. We always stood on that side when we went to Odsal.

There were around 10 sometimes 12 of us all sat in the back of one of the lads work vans all we had to bring was a cushion to sit on. Great times, sadly a few of the guys have since died 😢
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:48 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:29 pm
Mr set restart
And easy.Dont forget golden boys forward pass that nobody seemed to notice.My prediction is he will get saints in a good lead then give hull pointless pens.Disgraceful reffing.Cmon hull
Yeah he seems to do that a lot with us! I thought it was only me who noticed. Its as if he wants us to lose so gives the other team the upper hand to the point where we can't get back in the game, then gives us a few pens later on in a row to even out the statistics which really doesn't make any difference to the outcome. Maybe I'm just being paranoid
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Your not being paranoid Blackpool everyone but the referee regulators can see it