Wigan vs Wire

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Re: Wigan vs Wire

Post by jobo »

widdenoldboy wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:05 pm
w.thomas wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:44 pm I thought it was a very good win, made up with it. I’d said to friends before the game we could win it if we put Warrington under some pressure and match them in the forwards (which we did). Havard was immense coming back from injury, he’s easily one of the best props we have. I like the look of Hill as well, big unit that always makes yards and doesn’t knock on trying anything fancy. Ellis brain fart could have cost us but luckily the team turned up for each other and got the job done. Thought smith had a decent game, kicked well but could have mixed up that last tackle kick and tried a few grubbers instead of all kicks to corners. Singleton I won’t comment on because it might upset some people but I will say he’s not good enough. Also I know he’s coming back from injury but does anyone else think Field looks off the pace? Or is it just me? All in all a very good win and I can’t wait for the Wigan V Leigh final! 😜
Singo did just over 5 minutes and didn't really do anything wrong - he did look off the pace - why pick him? As you'd expect, Field is a bit off the pace as well but still did some good things and it will come.....

So our two most experienced props did about 10 minutes between them.... :lol:
Just enough is good enough 😌