Blake Austin

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

Blake Austin

Post by ddtftf »

Any thoughts if you think he would be a good experienced half back with Harry Smith as he is out of contract . I watched him in the NRL and he was superb, in the right team he is devastating .
Crossy210

Re: Blake Austin

Post by Crossy210 »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:31 pm Any thoughts if you think he would be a good experienced half back with Harry Smith as he is out of contract . I watched him in the NRL and he was superb, in the right team he is devastating .
I’m not his biggest fan he seems to go missing at pivotal points from what I’ve seen. But then again I’ve never seen him play in a side that’s on top to be fair.

He could do a job just how much would he want.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Not for me

has the ability to destroy a team single handedly but only choses to do it once every 10 games and very rarely when it matters most
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
craigo

Post by craigo »

Would want too much money. Not consistent enough.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:31 pm Any thoughts if you think he would be a good experienced half back with Harry Smith as he is out of contract . I watched him in the NRL and he was superb, in the right team he is devastating .
We should have signed him when Williams turned us down.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

I'd take a punt on him if the price was right.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

An old head in the pivot position and also a good kicking game our backs with that pace would be fearful for the opposition and dont forget Warrington made George look ordinary 2 yrs contract worth the risk ????
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If he comes at the same price as an injured cust then it might be a good fit
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm Not for me

has the ability to destroy a team single handedly but only choses to do it once every 10 games and very rarely when it matters most
Agree - blows hot and cold. Also, for some reason which I can't remember, I suspect he's disruptive to team spirit - or am I thinking of Aidan Sezer? I think it's something I was told by a Rhinos fan.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm Not for me

Sums my thoughts up,he should be a dazzler but is more like a moper