Mago, Cust, Isa, Thornley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Ginge96

Re: Mago, Cust, Isa, Thornley

Post by Ginge96 »

Anyone else feeling a bit dejected today? I thought it was a really gutsy performance yesterday but I just feel like we’re really falling short in so many key areas. It has been 5 years now since Wane left as head coach and it just feels like we have been stuck in a rebuild ever since one major trophy in the time since he left I don’t want to be all doom and gloom and maybe it’s just the disappointment of yesterday speaking. But I can see that the club is trying to get back to where we all want to be which gives me hope for next year
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

Yeah I am a little - had to have a word with myself as starting to switch off for this season and start thinking for next as let’s be honest how good do we think the playoffs will go?!?

Defeatist thinking I know and will be better on Saturday (maybe)
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

Hull KR would have had a good chance of beating anyone in our shoes yesterday.

Wigan are gutsy and resilient
We will make it to Old Trafford this year in my opinion.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Bobby-WRL wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:38 pm Hull KR would have had a good chance of beating anyone in our shoes yesterday.

Wigan are gutsy and resilient
We will make it to Old Trafford this year in my opinion.
they would have lost to the other 2 teams, we made them look good, we arent very good