Leigh v saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Leigh v saints

Post by Firestarter »

Seems like saints tactics from the off is to attack leighs left edge and tire them out
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Re: Leigh v saints

Post by josie andrews »

The number of flops especially from Saints that go unpunished is ridiculous!

And the commentators bar Kev Brown need replacing! They are so bloody boring!

And the referee! Well even Leigh supporters who are horrible, are chanting "Kendall is one of your own" & they aren’t far wrong.

And I wish the BBC would stop getting players coming off the pitch at half time! Players need to get back in the changing rooms & get some air back in their lungs!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Yet again Welsby doing his usual stay down and play to the video ref, they finally had enough of him and gave him a green card.
Hopefully more refs will wise up to his antics
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That was a cracking save by Charnley on Makinson.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:18 pm The number of flops especially from Saints that go unpunished is ridiculous!

And the referee! Well even Leigh supporters who are horrible, are chanting "Kendall is one of your own" & they aren’t far wrong.
Tbf josie this isnt a badly reffed game up to now.Leigh fans boo all the time and hslf there fans there today very rarely go to games
And I wish the BBC would stop getting players coming off the pitch at half time! Players need to get back in the changing rooms & get some air back in their lungs!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:18 pm The number of flops especially from Saints that go unpunished is ridiculous!

Tbf josie this isnt a badly reffed game up to now.Leigh fans boo all the time and hslf there fans there today very rarely go to games
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I will say this though josie.The commentators spent all pre game saying saints cant replace roby and how good ipape is and went quiet as he ran the show.Ipape is a great attacking 9 but his defence is very suspect
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Cant seem to reply to your post josie.Was gonna say this is one of Kendalls better performances tbf.Half the leigh fans boo because they dont know the rules as they are going there first game for a long time
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Fantastic try by Leigh.

That type of try is what we really lack at Wigan. Taking the ball to the line, forwards running the lines, players out the back so the defence can’t read where it goes. Defence hesitates and it creates the space because the half has gone right to the line.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:25 pm

They’re are horrible, horrible fans similar to Warrington.

He’s not done as bad towards the end of the first half for a change😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan