field to catalan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
stevo38

field to catalan

Post by stevo38 »

just read a post on fb of field going to catalan next yr, anyone else heard anything?
ddtftf

Re: field to catalan

Post by ddtftf »

If Wigan let him go they will struggle next year to sell season tickets its getting a pattern of our best players leaving crazy;
Looking to re place Sam Tomkins a similar player but no excuse we have a billionaire owner now & we desperately need to keep class players or we will be like Salford raped of their best players,
Last edited by ddtftf on Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

There was Facebook chat over the weekend of Field to Catalans and we were in for Brodie Croft, but doubt it has any legs.
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Smacks of some bloke who’s had a couple of Stella’s too many and is just chatting 💩 not seen or heard anything about it anywhere else. Facebook should be deleted permanently if you ask me.
Jonh

Post by Jonh »

I think it’s highly unlikely and as others have said more than likely just pub talk.

I will say though if we could replace Field with a top class 6 I wouldn’t be too disappointed.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hope not, I'm happy with our FB and SO combination right now.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Flash

Post by Flash »

Me too Mike. They assisted at least 4 tries as a combination on Friday, plus the individual assists and a hat trick for Field. That's despite it being a relatively new position for French and Field is still getting back up to full speed from the hamstring injury. Much more to come from the pair of them, individually and in combination. No need to look elsewhere as things stand.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Flash wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:13 pm Me too Mike. They assisted at least 4 tries as a combination on Friday, plus the individual assists and a hat trick for Field. That's despite it being a relatively new position for French and Field is still getting back up to full speed from the hamstring injury. Much more to come from the pair of them, individually and in combination. No need to look elsewhere as things stand.
Plus me
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We defo need to keep field and get a stand off.If bev smashes it then get a utility player.Really hope the runour is wrong
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Flash

Post by Flash »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:53 am We defo need to keep field and get a stand off.If bev smashes it then get a utility player.Really hope the runour is wrong
Isn't Keiran the utility? I know we'll have earmarked a position for him (probably centre) but he's also played regularly at 6, including at Catalans. If he needs to cover 6, Eckerskey to centre.