field to catalan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Johnone

Re: field to catalan

Post by Johnone »

Reportedly from within the Wigan club Welsby to Wigan Field out. ( from a friend of a friend )
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Johnone wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:38 pm Reportedly from within the Wigan club Welsby to Wigan Field out. ( from a friend of a friend )
Now that is a load of rubbish.
That wouldn’t happen in a million years
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Johnone wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:38 pm Reportedly from within the Wigan club Welsby to Wigan Field out. ( from a friend of a friend )
No thank you. Please tell me this isn't real.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Got to admit this thread is best laugh I've had in a long time. Oh by way. Been offered Wigan job. I said I would take it if matty stayed as my assistant. But apparently he's been offered assistant at orrell Ru. So they asked me who I reccomend. Told them had to be meds no more jobs for the boys 😂😂
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Who comes up with these rumours, it is obviously a lie as Tedesco is joking us next season.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well since Facebook started the rumour hopefully it can also put a stop to it. There is a post on there now claiming to represent the views from those “at the top” of Wigan RL saying it’s nonsense.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

DaveO wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:52 pm Well since Facebook started the rumour hopefully it can also put a stop to it. There is a post on there now claiming to represent the views from those “at the top” of Wigan RL saying it’s nonsense.
And we are not in the off season yet! Perhaps someone got bored given there is little rugby this week.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:32 pm Got to admit this thread is best laugh I've had in a long time. Oh by way. Been offered Wigan job. I said I would take it if matty stayed as my assistant. But apparently he's been offered assistant at orrell Ru. So they asked me who I reccomend. Told them had to be meds no more jobs for the boys 😂😂
Classic 👋👋👋
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Flash wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:21 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:53 am We defo need to keep field and get a stand off.If bev smashes it then get a utility player.Really hope the runour is wrong
Isn't Keiran the utility? I know we'll have earmarked a position for him (probably centre) but he's also played regularly at 6, including at Catalans. If he needs to cover 6, Eckerskey to centre.
Yes keep forgetting about him and hopefully that eckersley comes good.Like already said cant see the rumour being true
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE