Wigan TV

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: Wigan TV

Post by ddtftf »

Thats your answer Josie NO REPLY so maybe someone will read the comments on here so its not wasted maybe you with your influence with the club could help ????
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:38 am Thats your answer Josie NO REPLY so maybe someone will read the comments on here so its not wasted maybe you with your influence with the club could help ????
What are you talking about???? I have no influence with the club, I’m just an ordinary fan like the majority on here!!!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Sorry Josie I honestly got the impression with your posts you were well connected inside the club my mistake .
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Rapid appearance on Wigan TV of Catalan game. Lets have less moaning. Excellent value for less than £40/annum.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:39 pm Rapid appearance on Wigan TV of Catalan game. Lets have less moaning. Excellent value for less than £40/annum.
Rapid? Its Tuesday!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:21 pm
ian.birchall wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:39 pm Rapid appearance on Wigan TV of Catalan game. Lets have less moaning. Excellent value for less than £40/annum.
Rapid? Its Tuesday!
It was on at midnight on Sunday 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Might just be me but the 'midnight on Sunday' is misleading I think - I clarified it with the club and it's not 'first thing Sunday morning' as I assumed but 'the very end of Sunday evening'. So basically the games get released after the weekend, regardless of when they were played.

I think.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Where is the academy game?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:28 pm Where is the academy game?
It was played at St Helens & I suppose the club would have to request it from them as I would think the Wigan TV staff would be in France.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

benjamaphone wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:51 am Might just be me but the 'midnight on Sunday' is misleading I think - I clarified it with the club and it's not 'first thing Sunday morning' as I assumed but 'the very end of Sunday evening'. So basically the games get released after the weekend, regardless of when they were played.

I think.
Sky rule probably...
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."