Wigan TV

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pedro

Re: Wigan TV

Post by pedro »

cherry toffee wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:11 pm Think it’s gone backwards, as mentioned earlier the coverage for academy and reserves is poor now. Used to be live games away as well as home but lucky to get a re run for some now . Coverage for women’s team not bad so it may be a political statement.
agreed, I complained about it but was told its because not all games are filmed, I even said how can out girls academy be filmed but mens reserves not, no reply so cancelled
Welski

Post by Welski »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:55 pm Try a double interview with French and Field see how they have settled in and what their future holds try ribbing French about his new girlfriend its not hard to find some funny things about the players not just ask the same boring questions every time like clockwork ;
Good idea and it would be interesting to hear where Josie likes to eat out.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Welski wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:35 am
ddtftf wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:55 pm Try a double interview with French and Field see how they have settled in and what their future holds try ribbing French about his new girlfriend its not hard to find some funny things about the players not just ask the same boring questions every time like clockwork ;
:lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:17 am
Welski wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:35 am
:lol:
You don’t need Wigan TV I’ll tell you on here 😂😂

Alberts at Standish although I am waiting for a refund of £60 from them for a gift card I got from my friend I go to away games for my birthday & they said there was nothing on it 😂😂 I had to pay the full £90!

Also Miller & Carter at Parbold 🥰
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

pedro wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:06 pm
cherry toffee wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:11 pm Think it’s gone backwards, as mentioned earlier the coverage for academy and reserves is poor now. Used to be live games away as well as home but lucky to get a re run for some now . Coverage for women’s team not bad so it may be a political statement.
agreed, I complained about it but was told its because not all games are filmed, I even said how can out girls academy be filmed but mens reserves not, no reply so cancelled
I find that to be suprising and very poor, surely Peet and coaching staff would insist on video coverage of all Men's teams? Likewise Womans coaching teams would want that also. A very odd comment from the club.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I doubt the TV makes money so it may not get much investment at the moment.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

widdenoldboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:28 pm
I find that to be suprising and very poor, surely Peet and coaching staff would insist on video coverage of all Men's teams? Likewise Womans coaching teams would want that also. A very odd comment from the club.
Just taken a quick deko at the site and all 2023 Reserves home games are available, plus Saints have allowed us to put the game at their place on our site (!). I'll take a look at Academy.
pedro

Post by pedro »

widdenoldboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:45 pm

Just taken a quick deko at the site and all 2023 Reserves home games are available, plus Saints have allowed us to put the game at their place on our site (!). I'll take a look at Academy.
just looked for the reply but its dropped off my deleted emails as it was mid july, there has been 10 reserve games, when i search reserves in the bar it comes up with 3
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Tonight’s reserve game was piped through to the DW. In the past, under the Bahrainians football was shown!
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

pedro wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:59 pm
widdenoldboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:45 pm

just looked for the reply but its dropped off my deleted emails as it was mid july, there has been 10 reserve games, when i search reserves in the bar it comes up with 3
Yeh, the website itself is a bit poor TBH, the Reserves home games are there but takes a bit of searching around (plus an away game)- doesn't help at all that the site shows different games. If you select, say, Playlist - Reserves it only shows about three games but if you select Playlist - Most Recent you see more games!! .....

Opponent home/away date
Whitehaven RLFC a was LIVE Sunday 22/01/2023
Castleford Tigers Reserves a on Cas site Saturday 04/03/2023
Huddersfield Giants Reserves a on Hudds site Saturday 18/03/2023
Warrington Wolves Reserves a on Wire Site Saturday 15/04/2023
Wakefield Trinity Reserves h full game Saturday 29/04/2023
Leeds Rhinos Reserves h full coverage Friday 12/05/2023
Bradford Bulls h full game Saturday 27/05/2023
St Helens Reserves a full game Saturday 10/06/2023
Salford Red Devils Reserves a on Salford site Monday 26/06/2023
Newcastle Reserves h postponed Saturday 08/07/2023
London Broncos Reserves a not found Sunday 23/07/2023
Hull KR Reserves h full game Friday 04/08/2023
Leeds h postponed Tuesday 08/08/2023

IIRC we used to get more away games but all teams are doing there own sites now so I think all our Reserve games are available, if you have the time to look round and the money to pay to other teams sites (Leeds is the only free site!).