Wigan TV

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Wigan TV

Post by ddtftf »

There is a rumour going round that they are going to show something new instead of just interviews 3 minutes long every 3 weeks . :cry: :cry: :cry:
The Pearl1

Re: Wigan TV

Post by The Pearl1 »

The girl they’ve got doing the interviews is not very good.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

The Pearl1 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:44 am The girl they’ve got doing the interviews is not very good.
Mm!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Welski

Post by Welski »

I’ve been a bit dissatisfied recently. I’ve waited up a few times for the full game to appear on a Sunday at midnight and sometimes nothing appears until hours later. Surely it’s a contractual thing where they’ve agreed not to show the match before that time. When I complained they told me if no one is about to upload it it won’t be there and I could always cancel if I wasn’t happy! Can’t they automate it? I wouldn’t mind but if it ain’t going to be there ‘unless someone is in’ then don’t advertise the fact that it will be available then.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

The Pearl1 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:44 am The girl they’ve got doing the interviews is not very good.
I’ve actually stopped watching them now. Same questions every week. Obvious she’s learning on the job but the fella who used to do them gave good insight
pedro

Post by pedro »

cancelled last month after years, its good if you want the women games not so much for academy and reserves
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Gone backwards should watch Matti Johns shows to see what the rugby spectators like to see
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Welski wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:51 pm I’ve been a bit dissatisfied recently. I’ve waited up a few times for the full game to appear on a Sunday at midnight and sometimes nothing appears until hours later. Surely it’s a contractual thing where they’ve agreed not to show the match before that time. When I complained they told me if no one is about to upload it it won’t be there and I could always cancel if I wasn’t happy! Can’t they automate it? I wouldn’t mind but if it ain’t going to be there ‘unless someone is in’ then don’t advertise the fact that it will be available then.
I've stopped even doing that now - its way too unreliable. I think I'm going to cancel as I very rarely make it to sunday without caving and finding out the score.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Try a double interview with French and Field see how they have settled in and what their future holds try ribbing French about his new girlfriend its not hard to find some funny things about the players not just ask the same boring questions every time like clockwork ;
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Think it’s gone backwards, as mentioned earlier the coverage for academy and reserves is poor now. Used to be live games away as well as home but lucky to get a re run for some now . Coverage for women’s team not bad so it may be a political statement.