Wigan TV

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: Wigan TV

Post by ddtftf »

That was on 22 /08/23 would have been good for update on weather situation and team changes expected. Helping with help and advice to find good local pubs for Wigan travellers and somewhere good for food.

Maybe an interview with a few travelling fans now there to give us some atmosphere and best ways to travel to the ground. Not just same as we get in interviews from players.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:22 pm That was on 22 /08/23 would have been good for update on weather situation and team changes expected. Helping with help and advice to find good local pubs for Wigan travellers and somewhere good for food.

Maybe an interview with a few travelling fans now there to give us some atmosphere and best ways to travel to the ground. Not just same as we get in interviews from players.
https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/08/ ... atalans-a/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Live chat at the ground would give a much better option to help savour the atmosphere
than just reading a report. Over to you Josie !!!
Last edited by ddtftf on Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

What about interviewing some of the Wigan fans after the match would be really good ??
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:07 pm What about interviewing some of the Wigan fans after the match would be really good ??
You will have to contact the club with your views & opinions.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

It would be interesting to know what our members feel on here I just feel it would add value to Wigan TV
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:24 pm It would be interesting to know what our members feel on here I just feel it would add value to Wigan TV
Well let the club know. No good keep going on complaining on here contact the club with your views!
pedro

Post by pedro »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:34 pm
ddtftf wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:24 pm It would be interesting to know what our members feel on here I just feel it would add value to Wigan TV
Well let the club know. No good keep going on complaining on here contact the club with your views!
I did, they didnt seem bothered
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pedro wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:11 am
Depends who you spoke to I suppose.
pedro

Post by pedro »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:40 am
pedro wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:11 am

Depends who you spoke to I suppose.
was an email, was the manager (so his email tag stated)