Powell

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pearsy
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Powell

Post by pearsy »

Giants are supposed be interested in Powell for next season.Time to cash in
medlocke
Posts: 10743
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Millom
Contact:

Re: Powell

Post by medlocke »

Please let this happen :D
Wiganer Ted
Posts: 3277
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Re: Powell

Post by Wiganer Ted »

No surprise from when we signed Leeming with O'Neil in reserve and Forber looking good.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 5755
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Powell

Post by Firestarter »

Swap for trout?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
thegimble
Posts: 5914
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:09 am

Re: Powell

Post by thegimble »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:06 pm Swap for trout?
Come on no need no need.

We should get at least a Salmon for him.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 5755
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Powell

Post by Firestarter »

thegimble wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:09 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:06 pm Swap for trout?
Come on no need no need.

We should get at least a Salmon for him.
Ooouch 😭😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Dreamteam
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 8:47 pm

Re: Powell

Post by Dreamteam »

Trout is going to Leigh.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 5755
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Powell

Post by Firestarter »

Dreamteam wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:28 am Trout is going to Leigh.
Who else then? They wanted everyone for wardle so time for payback.Trying to think of a good fit
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
WarriorRoss11
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Powell

Post by WarriorRoss11 »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:30 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:28 am Trout is going to Leigh.
Who else then? They wanted everyone for wardle so time for payback.Trying to think of a good fit
Joe Greenwood
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 4474
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Powell

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:30 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:28 am Trout is going to Leigh.
Who else then? They wanted everyone for wardle so time for payback.Trying to think of a good fit
Russell.
Post Reply