Kai

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Blackpool_Pie

Kai

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Is their any way we can have a whip round to keep him here next season. He's really stepped up over the last few weeks. Looking like fulfilling that potential to me. He will go well in Oz.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Kai

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Don't think it's about money. The lad has his heart set on going and don't think any amount of money at this stage of his career will change his mind. I wish him all the luck and hope he makes it big there.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:02 pm Don't think it's about money. The lad has his heart set on going and don't think any amount of money at this stage of his career will change his mind. I wish him all the luck and hope he makes it big there.
Oh absolutely it was a tongue in cheek comment about a whip round. More noting how over the last few weeks he's stepped up. I was talking to his brother at the game the other week. Lovely lad.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He's off for the sunshine lifestyle, shame he's off to the Middlesborough of NSW :D
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:42 pm He's off for the sunshine lifestyle, shame he's off to the Middlesborough of NSW :D
Newcastle is a lovely place with a lovely beach trust me ive stayed there
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
adam0026

Post by adam0026 »

I wish nothing but success for Kai.
He’s such a lovely guy.
Hope he sets the NRL on fire
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:42 pm
medlocke wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:42 pm He's off for the sunshine lifestyle, shame he's off to the Middlesbrough of NSW :D
Just had a look, I'm shocked, I had a relative who lived in Jesmond, she always said it was a poophole and compared it too Middlesbrough :oops:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:32 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:42 pm
medlocke wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:42 pm He's off for the sunshine lifestyle, shame he's off to the Middlesbrough of NSW :D
Just had a look, I'm shocked, I had a relative who lived in Jesmond, she always said it was a poophole and compared it too Middlesbrough :oops:
I was told it was all factories etc then stopped when driving from gold coast to sydney.I was pleasantly suprised and enjoyed it with the missus
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I bagged Kai earlier this season but I am glad to see that his form has improved massively. Since returning from injury he has been first class.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:20 am I bagged Kai earlier this season but I am glad to see that his form has improved massively. Since returning from injury he has been first class.
He's in the best form I've seen from him. His physicality has really improved a lot