Best VPN?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Shaun1967

Best VPN?

Post by Shaun1967 »

Hi all,
I’m off to Portugal later today but I want to stream next weeks game at Leeds on my daughters IPad.
Any recommendations on a good VPN so I can stream Sky Sports?
I’ve been looking at Vypr who offer a free 3 day trial so I can just use it for next weekend then get rid.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
josie andrews

Re: Best VPN?

Post by josie andrews »

Shaun1967 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:26 am Hi all,
I’m off to Portugal later today but I want to stream next weeks game at Leeds on my daughters IPad.
Any recommendations on a good VPN so I can stream Sky Sports?
I’ve been looking at Vypr who offer a free 3 day trial so I can just use it for next weekend then get rid.
I’ve no idea what you’re talking about 🥴 but my friend watched a game via VPN in Turkey, I’ll try & find out which it was & the details. 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Be very careful when using vpns. Do your homework on one you're using and make sure you read all the small print
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

A mate of mine used to use Surfshark VPN
endoman

Post by endoman »

I use Express VPN for watching sky overseas. Not an issue in US, Europe, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East. I need it for work also so get the paid version. It does seen to have a 30 day free trial. There may be better but this works for me.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

medlocke wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:40 pm A mate of mine used to use Surfshark VPN
We've used SurfShark in Madeira and the Canaries.
Last time we were in the Canaries, Sky worked on my tablet with the local connection - not sure why.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

medlocke wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:40 pm A mate of mine used to use Surfshark VPN
I use this too