Chris Kendall

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Brennox7

Chris Kendall

Post by Brennox7 »

I don’t know how this man has a job.

He’s been absolutely terrible tonight and give saints everything.

Maybe I’ve been watching it wrong but christ he’s missed so many saints errors and punished Leigh for everything.

Furious
Wigan1

Re: Chris Kendall

Post by Wigan1 »

Worst ref in super league by a country mile. Always favours one team over the other. Saints have had all the 50 50s today.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Hes just poor in general.The amount of offsides,high tackles, ball strips, forward passes, bad play the balls and late hits has been embarrassing.Great for the neutral but the rules have been totally put to one side.Also leighs first try was obstruction and saints first was 3 yard forward.Mbayes elbow will see him miss the rest of the season surely and (possibly one of my all time favourite rule breakers) on the 25th minute percival gets penalised and is 8, yes 8 yards offside and every other saints player is also offside.Well worth pausing if you have sky coz seeing is believing.Gonna be some injuries after this one and if the RL panel is consistent a very lot of hefty band for both teams
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Only watched to half time. With Kendal in charge Leigh's chances in the second half were minus zero.

Joke was I switched over to the Union mess in their World Cup. NZ didn't get a single penalty in the second half. I don't know their rules to reckon if they got 50/50s but with a pen count for the game of 4/12 in France's favour speaks for itself.
As a specie, in games like those two there's simply no point in watching either at the ground or on tv.
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

It’s funny because we have so many mixed emotions towards the refs. Kendal isn’t that bad a ref, or to put it another way there are worse…

I was in the east stand screaming at some of his decisions when we played Salford last week but watching the replay maybe some of his decisions weren’t so bad after all… were all human, we do make mistakes, and worse still in professional sport the players & teams know how to play the ref…

Sure I’ll probable be screaming at Kendall next time he refs us but remember it’s high intensity footy over the full 80 mins, heated, crowd on his back and the players really don’t help things. They don’t get a breather and know no matter what their decision won’t be accepted by both team’s supporters.

So chill out guys - bet you couldn’t do any better
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Maybe he has orders from up high to help certain teams get.to the GF.

A leigh Catalan final would be low attendance.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I remember his odd handling of the Salford v saints grand final a few years back,he was awful from start to finish gave Salford nothing it was ridiculous
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Makinson’s second try was put up to the VR as a try! IMO, and several on Twitter it was a double movement. Both were at fault.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He’s one of the TJ’s for our game tomorrow!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:49 pm Makinson’s second try was put up to the VR as a try! IMO, and several on Twitter it was a double movement. Both were at fault.
double movement all night long