Leigh away tickets

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
benjamaphone

Leigh away tickets

Post by benjamaphone »

So I've been caught out by how quickly our allocation of tickets has sold for the Leigh game 🀦

Looking on the Leigh ticketing site, there are still tickets available in the East stand in block G which seems to be the closest to 'our' end - am I reading it right? Last thing I want is to be sat in the wrong place amongst a load of Leigh fans πŸ˜…
bonbon

Re: Leigh away tickets

Post by bonbon »

I think I have tickets in the East Stand G block, with my god son.
Can't wait, it's his first Wigan match.

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

To do list
Win World Club Challenge-2021
Win Challenge Cup-2021
Win Super League-2020
Win League Leaders Shield-2020
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

bonbon wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:35 pm I think I have tickets in the East Stand G block, with my god son.

Jeff
Amazing! Let's hope it's a good one for him 😊
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I know plenty going in block G. A few more dotted around the ground as well. Gonna be plenty more than the 3k allocation
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:47 pm I know plenty going in block G. A few more dotted around the ground as well. Gonna be plenty more than the 3k allocation
That's great - let's hope everyone is nice and loud! Could do with borrowing the drum from Cas, was all I could hear last night πŸ˜…
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I haven't got a ticket yet, I'm going to head down to Leigh tomorrow and sadly pick one up for the home stands.

Does anyone know what the policy is with wearing a Wigan shirt in home fans stands? Will Leigh allow this? I know we allow anyone to sit wherever.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i tried online (ont Leigh website) this afternoon

According to the system, there are no tickets available as all blocks are greyed out

I dont think that will be right, but should be a great night if it is a full sell out :)
bonbon

Post by bonbon »

benjamaphone wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:14 pm
bonbon wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:35 pm I think I have tickets in the East Stand G block, with my god son.

Jeff
Amazing! Let's hope it's a good one for him 😊
I hope so too 🀞🏻🀞🏻
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

To do list
Win World Club Challenge-2021
Win Challenge Cup-2021
Win Super League-2020
Win League Leaders Shield-2020
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

the pieman wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:03 pm i tried online (ont Leigh website) this afternoon

According to the system, there are no tickets available as all blocks are greyed out

I dont think that will be right, but should be a great night if it is a full sell out :)
It was showing grey for Away supporters but had available tickets for Home supporters so I just left it set to Home and picked a couple as close to the blocks we had been allocated πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

benjamaphone wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:59 pm
the pieman wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:03 pm i tried online (ont Leigh website) this afternoon

It was showing grey for Away supporters but had available tickets for Home supporters so I just left it set to Home and picked a couple as close to the blocks we had been allocated πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
i'd tried as home supporter and also tried the family option but must have been too late :)

Full house signs are up though now officially as i'd seen a tweet late yesterday afternoon saying a sell out