Leigh away tickets

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
fozzieskem

Re: Leigh away tickets

Post by fozzieskem »

On grandad duty this weekend so the game was always a no go for me sadly..of course if we are all honest we would have thought this game would have held Little interest last January as surely,leigh where certain to go down weren’t they? :lol:

Oh welll those that are going have fun.
bonbon

Post by bonbon »

My Godson, really enjoyed his first match, got into the chanting. I must say it was quite easy to get out of the LSV, once I had found somewhere to park, somewhat easier than the DW.

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

To do list
Win World Club Challenge-2021
Win Challenge Cup-2021
Win Super League-2020
Win League Leaders Shield-2020
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

bonbon wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:13 pm My Godson, really enjoyed his first match, got into the chanting. I must say it was quite easy to get out of the LSV, once I had found somewhere to park, somewhat easier than the DW.

Jeff
Glad he enjoyed it Jeff! My voice is hoarse today from all the singing and chanting so it was a good one for him to experience 😊 I was pretty impressed with the LSV all round to be honest, definitely helped that we brought so many fans to build a great atmosphere 👍
bonbon

Post by bonbon »

👍🏻👍🏻
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

To do list
Win World Club Challenge-2021
Win Challenge Cup-2021
Win Super League-2020