Fireworks Night 2023

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Fireworks Night 2023

Post by josie andrews »

Musical firework extravaganza to take place at Robin Park Arena on Saturday 4 November.

Join us for our second annual fireworks night event for all the family.

Tickets are limited and priced at £10 for Adults and £5 for Children.

Wigan Warriors are delighted to announce that we will be hosting our second annual musical firework spectacular on Saturday 4 November.

Taking place at Robin Park Arena, the Fan Village doors will open from 2pm with England’s third Test against Tonga to be shown live from 2.30pm.

There will be live music and entertainment from 5pm – a headline act and other activities to be announced – with the fireworks show taking place at 7pm.

Food and drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and fairground rides will be available throughout the day.

Please note that this is a ticketed event, and the prices are as follows:

Adults – £10
Children (16 and under) – £5
Family ticket (two adults, two children) – £25
Please note that tickets are limited so we do advise fans to purchase as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Tickets are only available to buy online HERE. https://www.universe.com/events/firewor ... ets-75983P

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/09/ ... ight-2023/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Fireworks Night 2023

Post by josie andrews »

What a fantastic event this was. Well done to Wigan Warriors & the team that was responsible for setting it all up.

The group, The Deadbeats, were fantastic & really got everyone involved.

The firework display was amazing , really superb display.

If you didn’t go, you missed a great evening down at Robin Park 🧨 🎇 🎆
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Glad to hear it went well.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Was very nice evening and a decent turn out great to see so many young families with Wigan bob hats, all part of the community work that's being done I imagine. Good band great covers of different eras and genres.
The fireworks was also spot on daughters not a kid anymore but she giggled all the way through even my Mrs smiled :lol:
Feel more connected to this Wigan team and the work surrounding it than I can remember massive well done left feeling proud of our club.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!