Smithies to canberra

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wes

Re: Smithies to canberra

Post by Wes »

Really hope it’s a load of cod’s wollops! On Saturday his link play between forwards and backs was awesome, his passing is coming on soooooo much, turning into a proper 13.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I pulled Morgan to one side this afternoon & gave him the third degree about all the Canberra rumours.

I told him I best not put Smithies 13 on the new shirt then you bugger off to Canberra! πŸ˜‚

He insisted it was rumours. So I said they better bloody be cos your not too big for a crack round the the ear hole πŸ˜‚
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

josie andrews wrote: ↑Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:21 pm I pulled Morgan to one side this afternoon & gave him the third degree about all the Canberra rumours.

I told him I best not put Smithies 13 on the new shirt then you bugger off to Canberra! πŸ˜‚

He insisted it was rumours. So I said they better bloody be cos your not too big for a crack round the the ear hole πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: ↑Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:21 pm I pulled Morgan to one side this afternoon & gave him the third degree about all the Canberra rumours.

So basically you been following around all the rumoured outgoing players josie? 😭😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Smithies will go, and Wigan will have his replacement lined up.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: ↑Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:00 am

So basically you been following around all the rumoured outgoing players josie? 😭😭
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

No straw damn us wrote: ↑Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:24 am Smithies will go, and Wigan will have his replacement lined up.
Just hope it’s not Owen Farrell!!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

No straw damn us wrote: ↑Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:24 am Smithies will go, and Wigan will have his replacement lined up.
When this close season?
WIGIAN

Post by WIGIAN »

Unless its Victor Radley its bad business
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WIGIAN wrote: ↑Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:53 am Unless its Victor Radley its bad business
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ