Saints v Wire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Re: Saints v Wire

Post by jobo »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:05 pm Got a feeling wire could do this
Hope they do but Sts look 10 points better.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:18 pm It's not really a high-quality contest, is it? Saints have produced a lot of poor or dropped passes. Can't seem them letting it slip, though.

Cue whingeing from the RFL that Cats in the final will reduce the crowd size.
I said that to my leigh mates.Atmosphere will be poor if its wigan cats. Wont complain though coz i wont have to put up with saints 🔔 ends in the pubs pre game
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Anyone else getting very poor reception? Don't know if it's my telly or not?

I find it hard to give much of a damn about whether OT is packed or not, There'll be plenty of people there whoever ends up there. If Wigan are there, as they should be, I'll care even less; I'll be there.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

jobo wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:21 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:05 pm Got a feeling wire could do this
Hope they do but Sts look 10 points better.
Saints will blow them away now. Wire had their moment when Walmsley went off and they got a few decisions
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:17 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:12 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:10 pm I can see a wigan cats final
Yea I can see a KR v cats final too
So ur predicting rain for the semi? Its my only worry but im confident
Just say I fear KR have the hex over Wigan this season I don't think it'll be a walk over by any means I said the same with the cup semi final too
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:25 pm Anyone else getting very poor reception? Don't know if it's my telly or not?

I find it hard to give much of a damn about whether OT is packed or not, There'll be plenty of people there whoever ends up there. If Wigan are there, as they should be, I'll care even less; I'll be there.
Yea same here turned over to sky much better
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

And that's that I'd say
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:22 pm
moto748 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:18 pm It's not really a high-quality contest, is it? Saints have produced a lot of poor or dropped passes. Can't seem them letting it slip, though.

I said that to my leigh mates.Atmosphere will be poor if its wigan cats. Wont complain though coz i wont have to put up with saints 🔔 ends in the pubs pre game
I’d love Catalans to make the GF on the basis that their chairman said he won’t field his team in a grand final ever again unless they have australian refs after they lost in 2021
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Brennox7 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:43 pm

I’d love Catalans to make the GF on the basis that their chairman said he won’t field his team in a grand final ever again unless they have australian refs after they lost in 2021
I suspect he could be persuaded to attend the game if they get through 😂
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Brennox7 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:43 pm

Oh yea forgot that.Even though ide love us smash saints in the final i will still be cheering for cats on friday
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE