Field to Catalan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Blackpool_Pie

Field to Catalan

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

One of them nasty rumours that doesn't seem to go away. Seen lots of people claiming Field is on his way yet no one I would pay much attention to. Has anyone more ITK heard anything? I'm fairly sure I read one of the more established posters say he will be here next season but couldn't find the post when looking.
medlocke

Re: Field to Catalan

Post by medlocke »

To make room for Victor Radley who will replace Smithies at 13
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:08 pm To make room for Victor Radley who will replace Smithies at 13
😂😂 that wouldn’t be a bad swap
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:10 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:08 pm To make room for Victor Radley who will replace Smithies at 13
😂😂 that wouldn’t be a bad swap
:D
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Keep field at all costs hes absolutely class
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Would be believable if Matt Peet hadn’t have claimed french will stay at 6 next season.

If he does leave who plays full back?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Brennox7 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:37 pm Would be believable if Matt Peet hadn’t have claimed french will stay at 6 next season.

Hampshire
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

medlocke wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:48 pm
Brennox7 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:37 pm Would be believable if Matt Peet hadn’t have claimed french will stay at 6 next season.

Hampshire
Highly doubtful. He hasn’t even signed for next season

If field was leaving, French would go to 1 and we would get a new half back to run this huge pack round the park. imo of course
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

All these sort of rumours always started by jealousy. Field going nowhere for a while. Neither is French. Also Imo would be very suprised if Canberra willing to pay transfer fee for smithies. he's playing for the team always wanted to in the position he loves he can see what Wigan are building with great signings why go mid contract he has said many times he's excited at what we are building. What's suddenly changed?.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

That would be seriously bad management. If the club need to get rid of a quota player who is contracted to the club next season that player should be Isa. Especially if the player being brought in is a forward.

Giving Isa a contract for 2024 (as they have done) and offloading Field would be sheer lunacy.