Field to Catalan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Hattster

Re: Field to Catalan

Post by Hattster »

Unitedwarrior@66 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:55 pm I've heard field to catalans ,to be replaced by Williams coming from Warrington for 500k and wigan to match his wages what he on at wire
You’ve made seven posts in total of which four of these start with “I’ve heard” and of these four none have been true…. Just saying that’s all :roll:
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Unitedwarrior@66 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:55 pm I've heard field to catalans ,to be replaced by Williams coming from Warrington for 500k and wigan to match his wages what he on at wire
Not in a million years. In fact not in 2 million years.
bertina

Post by bertina »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:30 am
benjamaphone wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:00 pm
I sincerely hope not
As much as I like George I just hope not!!
Let Williams stay at Wire.
Next year is “Their year”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I asked Jai this afternoon about the rumors of him going to Catalan & he said no. I asked was he enjoying it here & he replied he was.

If the club gave you a ten year deal would stay, he laughed & said it depends on his girlfriend!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:27 pm I asked Jai this afternoon about the rumors of him going to Catalan & he said no. I asked was he enjoying it here & he replied he was.

If the club gave you a ten year deal would stay, he laughed & said it depends on his girlfriend!
Get rid of the girlfriend then 😀
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:06 am
josie andrews wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:27 pm I asked Jai this afternoon about the rumors of him going to Catalan & he said no. I asked was he enjoying it here & he replied he was.

Or better yet, make her feel so at home that she doesn't want to leave?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:52 am

Well he introduced her to me last night, it’s the first time she’s been to the End of Season Dinner she seemed quite happy 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:34 am

Well he introduced her to me last night, it’s the first time she’s been to the End of Season Dinner she seemed quite happy 😊
Depending on elderly family back home but he seems to have a great set up.

Earning a really great salary, playing in competition that really suits his play style and size. Being the star of the team rather than reserve grader in the NRL.

Europe on the door step when they have available time.

Get to spend the cold winter back home in Australia where it’s summer (gets to stay over Christmas as Wigan trust him to return in great shape)

Go back to Australia when he’s in his 30s after a great career earning a lot of money and having great life experience.

I think the NRL has sailed for Jai and Bevan.

Jai is just too small and wouldn’t get close to a starting gig.

Bevan will be at Wigan next year so in 2025 he’ll he 29. We’ll have had his best years and the NRL will want to focus on younger talents.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

The Pearl1 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:12 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:34 am

Depending on elderly family back home but he seems to have a great set up.

Earning a really great salary, playing in competition that really suits his play style and size. Being the star of the team rather than reserve grader in the NRL.

Europe on the door step when they have available time.

Get to spend the cold winter back home in Australia where it’s summer (gets to stay over Christmas as Wigan trust him to return in great shape)

Go back to Australia when he’s in his 30s after a great career earning a lot of money and having great life experience.

I think the NRL has sailed for Jai and Bevan.

Jai is just too small and wouldn’t get close to a starting gig.

Bevan will be at Wigan next year so in 2025 he’ll he 29. We’ll have had his best years and the NRL will want to focus on younger talents.
You make a good case - hope you're right on all counts.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Ginge96

Post by Ginge96 »

Don’t know if any else has watched the Lenagan best 1-17 video they’ve put out today but he says field has a lot more to give in a Wigan shirt and said we have him for the next couple of years