Well done boys

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pieeater

Well done boys

Post by pieeater »

Congratulations boys on reaching the grand final. Very well deserved. Harry had a great game but great team effort. Hard to call mom but Harry for me πŸ’βšͺπŸ’βšͺπŸ’βšͺ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Re: Well done boys

Post by Charriots Offiah »

pieeater wrote: ↑Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:05 pm Congratulations boys on reaching the grand final. Very well deserved. Harry had a great game but great team effort. Hard to call mom but Harry for me πŸ’βšͺπŸ’βšͺπŸ’βšͺ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ellis for me, he set the tone.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Outstanding team performance unfair to single anyone out today
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Harry outstanding I just hope he has those boots available next Saturday
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargΓ© sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a Γ§a mais il est difficile de penser Γ  autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Well done Matt and the team. One step better than last year and looking good to take that final step to glory! We have the team to do it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Ellis was immense as was smithies, thought everyone played well though, a real good team performance. Smith kicked the 2 pointers like we know he can and that makes a massive difference. Onwards and upwards, let’s get another trophy in the cabinet.
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Cracking game, great atmosphere - well done boys πŸ₯³πŸ’βšͺ
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: ↑Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:28 pm
pieeater wrote: ↑Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:05 pm Congratulations boys on reaching the grand final. Very well deserved. Harry had a great game but great team effort. Hard to call mom but Harry for me πŸ’βšͺπŸ’βšͺπŸ’βšͺ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ellis for me, he set the tone.
Yup for me too
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Our Pack coming good at the right time well done lads proud of you and a big boost next year of quality players but need to bolt down French and Field
jobo

Post by jobo »

Harry was excellent today. He controlled the attack with precision and the defensive side of his game has come on leaps and bounds.

Having said that, it was a great effort from the entire team, from coaching staff to players.