Turning point Wigan vs KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Brennox7

Turning point Wigan vs KR

Post by Brennox7 »

Fantastic today from the boys. Turned it on first 10 of either half.

I must admit when they made it 18-6 and started to make yards I was slightly nervous.

But the Morgan smithies tackle 33 minutes to force a knock on our line was huge for me. Seemed to flattened their lads and we managed to wrestle the game back after some pressure!

Hope you all enjoyed and revelled. Back to OT we go 👏👏
ian.birchall

Re: Turning point Wigan vs KR

Post by ian.birchall »

Brennox7 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:22 pm Fantastic today from the boys. Turned it on first 10 of either half.

I must admit when they made it 18-6 and started to make yards I was slightly nervous.

But the Morgan smithies tackle 33 minutes to force a knock on our line was huge for me. Seemed to flattened their lads and we managed to wrestle the game back after some pressure!

Hope you all enjoyed and revelled. Back to OT we go 👏👏
I suspect that for all the tries the bit of the game that Peet would have liked the best was where KR broke through our line and dashed upfield and half the team got back to stop the move even though it was 42-6 at the time.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.