Ticket Info: Betfred Super League Grand Final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Ticket Info: Betfred Super League Grand Final

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors will face Catalans Dragons in the Betfred Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford next Saturday 14th October (6pm K.O.) after beating Hull KR in the Semi-Final.

A fantastic 42-12 victory over Hull KR the DW Stadium sees the Warriors progress to the Final.

Ticket Info

Wigan fans will be situated in the West Stand of Old Trafford with all seats reserved. Tickets will go on general sale from 10am on Sunday 8th October.

Ticket Office sales will also commence at 10am on Sunday 8th October at the DW Stadium Ticket Office (WN5 0UZ). We ask that you remain patient with our Club staff through this busy period with queues expected. The ticket office will close at 4pm on Sunday 8th October and will re-open for sales at 9am on Monday 9th October.

If you would like to be seated in a specific block, it is advised that you attend the Ticket Office either in-person or call and they will be on a first come, first served basis.

Online sales will commence at 10am on Sunday 8th October and can be purchased HERE. Online sales will be per category with no option to select a specific seat or block.

Please note there will be no telephone sales until 9am on Monday 9th October. All tickets will be issued as a physical ticket and not an E-Ticket, all tickets will be sent out free of charge.

Tickets purchased online or over the telephone will go off sale at 5pm on Monday 9th October to ensure postage. In-person sales at the DW Stadium (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) will go off sale on Friday 13th October at 5pm.

Disabled Ticket Info

Ambulant disabled and assistant tickets are available. Ambulant disabled and assistant tickets need to be purchased in-person at the DW Stadium Ticket Office or via telephone.

Wheelchair tickets are also available, and will go on sale from 9am on Monday 9th October in-person at the DW Stadium Ticket Office or via telephone.

Important Info

Safe Standing will be in operation but does not permit anyone aged 14-years and under due to stadium regulations.

Ticket Prices

Category 1

Adults – £85
Category 2

Adults – £65
Category 3

Adults – £50
Category 4

Adults – £40
Concessions – £30
U16s – £20
Category 5

Adults – £30
Concessions – £22.50
U16s – £50
Coach Travel

Coach travel to Old Trafford will be available. Coaches will depart Robin Park Arena at 3pm on Saturday 14th October.

Travel can be purchased online HERE or at the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

Members – £17.50
Non-Members £19

Supporters are advised that limited car parking will be available around the DW Stadium. Car Park 3 will be in operation.

Car Parks around the DW Stadium will also be in operation on Sunday 8th October for supporters heading to the Ticket Office to purchase their tickets.

Parking

Parking is available on-site in the Old Trafford stadium car parks on a pre-pay basis only. Please note parking is limited, however there are number of public car parks in the local area. If you would like to purchase car parking for the event, please visit HERE.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/10/ ... and-final/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Raging Penguin

Re: Ticket Info: Betfred Super League Grand Final

Post by Raging Penguin »

Has anybody been able to purchase any tickets online yet?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Raging Penguin wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:17 am Has anybody been able to purchase any tickets online yet?
yup got my coach travel sorted just now
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

Interesting, as when i follow the original link i only have the option for season tickets, and if i select from the tickets option on the main site, nothing.

glad it is working for some though
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Tickets were only available to buy online from 10am - I got mine after 'queuing' to get on the website. I do wonder though, with online orders only being for categories, when will specific blocks and seats only be allocated? Is someone at the DW processing the online orders whilst others do in person sales? Or will it be the same team that do them once all in-person ticket sales have been sorted?

Not much I can do about it but curious nonetheless 🤷‍♂️
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

I didn’t think you could request specific blocks unless buying in person. Aren’t online purchases just allocating seats beaded on availability?

Must admit, I got mine from the RFL a good while back. Not sat in with the fans, but it will a pleasure to watch Wigan run out at OT once again.
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

I was waiting from 09:45 and was able to purchase from 10:30. I had to click on the season ticket renewal button rather than the the grand final tickets button to action this. so perhaps if I had clicked the wrong button sooner I could have completed the purchase sooner
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

The price category can be chosen, which then has a specific allocation that isn't selectable
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Jonathon Kerr (JK) wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:15 am I didn’t think you could request specific blocks unless buying in person. Aren’t online purchases just allocating seats beaded on availability?

Must admit, I got mine from the RFL a good while back. Not sat in with the fans, but it will a pleasure to watch Wigan run out at OT once again.
Yeah that's what I'm saying, I'm just curious as to what point the 'based on availability' applies to - at point of my purchase or once the ticket office closes today?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Raging Penguin wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:17 am The price category can be chosen, which then has a specific allocation that isn't selectable
Same here not booking till i can see where im sitting
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE