Grand Final Ticket update

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Grand Final Ticket update

Post by josie andrews »

𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

Due to high demand on the first day of sales, our initial allocation of tickets has sold out.

A further allocation is expected and further information will be shared when these are available.

https://x.com/wiganwarriorsrl/status/17 ... 20252?s=12
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Re: Grand Final Ticket update

Post by doc »

Does any one know if the club are putting on anymore coaches.

saying no online purchases on the website and all coaches bar 3 appear to have sold out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

doc wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:23 am Does any one know if the club are putting on anymore coaches.

saying no online purchases on the website and all coaches bar 3 appear to have sold out.
Not sure but contact the club if you can 01942 762888

Have Mayfair Travel sold out their coaches 01942 829988

Good Luck 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
doc

Post by doc »

Thanks Josie,

forgot about Mayfair.
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

It's good news that the club is expecting another allocation of GF tickets but shouldn't this information be on the official club website rather than on X (twitter). I'm sure it's a hectic time for all concerned but come on isn't the official club website the place that fans would naturally go for info.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Found it weird that our club shop was shut when we arrived yesterday.They must be losing god knows how much money.Very very strange
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fan4Fifty wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:56 am It's good news that the club is expecting another allocation of GF tickets but shouldn't this information be on the official club website rather than on X (twitter). I'm sure it's a hectic time for all concerned but come on isn't the official club website the place that fans would naturally go for info.
I know, I’m sick of telling them not everyone is on Social Media!

I keep checking the official site after I’ve seen something on Twitter x & post as soon as I can.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Still plenty of tickets available in the East stand if anybody is sick of waiting for the RFL to sort themselves out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:05 am Still plenty of tickets available in the East stand if anybody is sick of waiting for the RFL to sort themselves out.
Don’t think there would have been this problem if they had sent enough tickets in the first place & allocated us mainly in the East 🙁
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:04 am
Fan4Fifty wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:56 am It's good news that the club is expecting another allocation of GF tickets but shouldn't this information be on the official club website rather than on X (twitter). I'm sure it's a hectic time for all concerned but come on isn't the official club website the place that fans would naturally go for info.
I know, I’m sick of telling them not everyone is on Social Media!

I keep checking the official site after I’ve seen something on Twitter x & post as soon as I can.
And it's very much appreciated too!