Sky versus ch 4

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Sky versus ch 4

Post by Firestarter »

Having watched the game back on both now it’s embarrassing how biased sky are.Ch 4 praise how well wigan play and KR not up to scratch.On Sky its like everything we did was lucky, bounce of the ball, hopeful kick etc.Nothing mentioned about there try coming off a poor error and field being lucky? He was obstructed by abdul or else he would have caught it anyway.Get a grip sky and JJBs hull kr win prediction was class haha
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Ipinwigan

Re: Sky versus ch 4

Post by Ipinwigan »

The problem with C4 is Danika Priim, she's the female version of Gary Schofield, absolutely hates Wigan.
Always thinks our opponents are going to win, she didn't give us any credit for the first half performance, just luck and KR being bad.
She eventually changed her tune at full time, when we had battered them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ipinwigan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:38 am The problem with C4 is Danika Priim, she's the female version of Gary Schofield, absolutely hates Wigan.
Always thinks our opponents are going to win, she didn't give us any credit for the first half performance, just luck and KR being bad.
She eventually changed her tune at full time, when we had battered them.
cant argue with that.On sky i dont mind wilkin and wells tbh.Its the others that do my head in.Briers was a breath of fresh air and very honest.Wlkins face when he said he wanted wigan to win the final lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

She's having a run in on Twitter says she's not unbiased and can't see an issue with it at least you have to try. All commentary teams have allegiance to their teams with her I get a feeling it's anyone who's against us. Wells is good on the touch screen with players I wish they did more of that in the build up.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

When channel 4 pay for the sport I'll be more impressed sky stump up and keep the sport afloat let's not forget that.
pedro

Post by pedro »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:55 pm When channel 4 pay for the sport I'll be more impressed sky stump up and keep the sport afloat let's not forget that.
totally agree
moto748

Post by moto748 »

C4 surely paid 'something', even if it was just to Sky. Or should Sky hand over their footage to C4 for free? I can't believe they did that.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

lucky 13 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:38 pm Wells is good on the touch screen with players I wish they did more of that in the build up.
I like Wells' analysis on tv however the man himself offscreen is a right miserable get whenever I've seen him
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bevan French bamboozled him at the touch screen after the game 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:55 pm When channel 4 pay for the sport I'll be more impressed sky stump up and keep the sport afloat let's not forget that.
I agree that Sky do allow the game to just about keep it's nose above the water, but they still treat it like a second class sport.
Pay as little as possible and not advertise it very well, it's not included in their latest "Greatest Show on Earth" adverts.
It appears to be treated as a filler, when nothing else more important to them, is on.