YOUR 2024 LEIGH LEOPARDS HOME SHIRT

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

YOUR 2024 LEIGH LEOPARDS HOME SHIRT

Post by josie andrews »

eigh Leopards are delighted to reveal their 2024 home playing shirt ahead of the release of their 2024 membership packages.

The Patrick manufactured shirt sees the proud association continued with Homes Together, the second year of their partnership featuring their logo emblazoned across the centre of the shirt. Long-standing sponsor Fitfield Limited have entered their tenth successive year as front of shirt collar sponsor.

The inaugural rebranded Leopards shirt last season gained wide public attention across many clubs’ fans and various media outlets with its bold displaying of a leopard image on the front. But the shirt also gave a hint that the club wasn’t dismissing its original red colours with the red piping and claw marks. The 2024 shirt boldly confirms that there is no immediate intention to be moving from the traditional red but equally confirms that the leopard print is here to stay!

Club owner Derek Beaumont said: “Last year’s shirt created a lot of interest and whilst it gained a lot of criticism in certain areas the figures did the talking. There were considerably more sales of it than any other shirt in the ten years I have been back at the club.

“We needed to create a stir with the whole rebrand and we certainly achieved that. We have known since then the type of design we wanted to move with this year, as it was one that we had considered in the first instance. But we also looked at our new suppliers’ take on things, which produced two designs that fans will see, one as a training top and the other as a beach wear shirt. These will be released along with several other retail items which we will be bringing to our stall and online platform ahead of Christmas.

“We will also for the first time be making available for retail sales the players’ training range, details of which will follow over the coming weeks. It was important to get the members’ packages on sale as soon as possible so that the 12 monthly payments scheme could continue, affording people the opportunity to sign up or renew ahead of the month end.

“As part of some of the packages available include the home replica it was important that it could be seen to enable fans to make that choice. Images of the full kit will follow the release of the continued and new sponsors in the following days.”

Replica polo images and those of the exclusive Platinum and Black card member polos will be contained with the membership release tomorrow to enable fans to make their package and garment choice.

As there is a potential over-subscription on Platinum and Black card memberships for 2024, based on pre-registered interest, all those who have pre-registered an interest in those packages for 2024 will receive a private link to their registered email address this evening to enable them to sign up on a first-come first-served basis on a monthly or pay-in-full subscription ahead of the general sale tomorrow.

Any existing Black and Platinum member does not need to do anything at this stage as their membership is automatically reserved for renewal.

https://leighleopards.co.uk/your-2024-l ... ome-shirt/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: YOUR 2024 LEIGH LEOPARDS HOME SHIRT

Post by josie andrews »

Don’t really need an away shirt! Don’t think that shirt would clash with any other SL side!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mass

Post by Mass »

Classy🤮🤮
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Benidorm Derek strikes again.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Crikey! Although I actually prefer it to last years. :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

"Come home to a real fire".
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

It's not bad I mean it looks like a leopard with blood pressure now
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

No its not bad its horrendous.Love how all my leigh mates are trying to justify that stripes are boring and its something new.To be fair a few of them have no fashion sense so it wont matter.I do, however, feel sorry for my mam as she wont wear nothing with leopard print from now on 🤪
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE