2023 Grand Final Raw

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: 2023 Grand Final Raw

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Flash

Post by Flash »

For those who haven't seen it, the channel 4 Grand final programme is excellent. It's done from Lockers viewpoint and gives a very unique perspective and understanding of the game. There should be more programmes like this. Well done Channel 4!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I agree, the Channel 4 one was superb. They do seem to have some very short camera people, but aside from that it was so good I would re-watch it. At the end, it sounded either that was it for Channel 4 coverage (or they don’t know whether it would be), which would be a shame, though I appreciate that they aren’t paying us for the coverage, so maybe the game has someone else lined up. Fingers crossed.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yes, I thought it was telling that Helen Skelton wasn't able to say, see you all soon, or words to that effect.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:36 pm Yes, I thought it was telling that Helen Skelton wasn't able to say, see you all soon, or words to that effect.
She said that's it it's over sad we can't bring you any more RL I thought it was very clear that that was it as far as C4 were concerned,clearly cancelling Steph's packed lunch (what ever that is) wasn't enough to save the day