Eseh Jr

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Eseh Jr

Post by No straw damn us »

Jonh wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Firestarter wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:23 pm Suprised at that.Wasnt he the one supposedly going saints?Havent seen much of him but looks a good prospect.Absolutely loads of props now and are we signing 1 more player? I get a feeling mago could be maling way for snother overseas signing
No way do we sign Mago on a year deal then bin him a couple of weeks later.

I expect Hill and Nsemba will spend time on loan next year developing as both very raw and then replace Mago and Cooper in 2025 in the squad full time.

We have a big pack next year but in 2025 it has the potential to be one of the biggest ever in SL.

Eseh is very raw. He’s 6’4” and athletic with a great offload. He’s quite lean with plenty of scope to add mass as he develops.

The thought of a pack containing Walters, Havard, Nsemba and Eseh if we can keep them altogether in a couple of years time is ridiculous. All 6’4” plus and very dynamic.
Byrne and Ellis are hardly small either.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:23 pm Suprised at that.Wasnt he the one supposedly going saints?Havent seen much of him but looks a good prospect.Absolutely loads of props now and are we signing 1 more player? I get a feeling mago could be maling way for snother overseas signing

I expect Hill and Nsemba will spend time on loan next year developing as both very raw and then replace Mago and Cooper in 2025 in the squad full time.

We have a big pack next year but in 2025 it has the potential to be one of the biggest ever in SL.

Eseh is very raw. He’s 6’4” and athletic with a great offload. He’s quite lean with plenty of scope to add mass as he develops.

The thought of a pack containing Walters, Havard, Nsemba and Eseh if we can keep them altogether in a couple of years time is ridiculous. All 6’4” plus and very dynamic.
We actually have 10 props now then,thats classing walters as a backrower
Chan
Hill
Havard
Eseh
Thompson
Byrne
Cooper
Mago
Dupree
Ellis.
Thats why i mentioned mago pal.Surely something has got to give.Massive pack mind
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

From very few signings in years gone by, we have gone absolutely mad for next season.
There's going to be one hell of a fight for places, which hopefully will be a good thing, if we can keep team unity.
boggart

Post by boggart »

Another lump of a lad. How are they going to feed them all? Good time to own a pie shop in Wiggin I reckon.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

No straw damn us wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:22 pm

Byrne and Ellis are hardly small either.
Brian, did the lad change his mind about signing for Saints? Obviously, money is not the be all end all to him.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

For me Chan will be another one who spends a chunk of next year on loan somewhere
jobo

Sam Eseh

Post by jobo »

Good signing or what?

* Fixed your link & merged with original post - Josie 😊
morley pie eater

Re: Sam Eseh

Post by morley pie eater »

Great signing. Our pack will be phenomenal next year. Bring it on.
Last edited by morley pie eater on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:24 pm

We actually have 10 props now then,thats classing walters as a backrower
Chan
Hill
Havard
Eseh
Thompson
Byrne
Cooper
Mago
Dupree
Ellis.
Thats why i mentioned mago pal.Surely something has got to give.Massive pack mind
I think Makin also made the first team squad this year and is a good prop prospect.

Also Silva? and Wood from the reserves