Eseh Jr

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Eseh Jr

Post by thegimble »

Last edited by thegimble on Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
medlocke

Re: Eseh Jr

Post by medlocke »

Good signing
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Good signing
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Suprised at that.Wasnt he the one supposedly going saints?Havent seen much of him but looks a good prospect.Absolutely loads of props now and are we signing 1 more player? I get a feeling mago could be maling way for snother overseas signing
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Looks very promising. Well done to the club for beating the opposition to this one. Weeks ago there was talk of him signing and then being loaned back to Wakefield so I don't know if that may still be the case.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Who is making way?

We surely don’t have enough cap or squad space for all of these forwards?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

Season long loan back to Wakey

Returns in a years time with Cooper, Isa and probably Mago leaving - makes sense to me that we've already recruited a replacement whilst one is available
Back by demand.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

buttmonkey2 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:33 pm Season long loan back to Wakey

Returns in a years time with Cooper, Isa and probably Mago leaving - makes sense to me that we've already recruited a replacement whilst one is available
And me mate. Hopefully, we can also reach an agreement with Wakefield regarding Oli Pratt. Saints offered The lad more money so he has obviously come to Wigan for other reasons. Redvee was In meltdown about Grace it will have exploded now. 😂
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He's one for the future that's for sure good to see Wigan going after size in their props,as for going back to wakey I suppose it's an option but all depends on happy harry now he's taken over doesn't it
Jonh

Post by Jonh »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:23 pm Suprised at that.Wasnt he the one supposedly going saints?Havent seen much of him but looks a good prospect.Absolutely loads of props now and are we signing 1 more player? I get a feeling mago could be maling way for snother overseas signing
No way do we sign Mago on a year deal then bin him a couple of weeks later.

I expect Hill and Nsemba will spend time on loan next year developing as both very raw and then replace Mago and Cooper in 2025 in the squad full time.

We have a big pack next year but in 2025 it has the potential to be one of the biggest ever in SL.

Eseh is very raw. He’s 6’4” and athletic with a great offload. He’s quite lean with plenty of scope to add mass as he develops.

The thought of a pack containing Walters, Havard, Nsemba and Eseh if we can keep them altogether in a couple of years time is ridiculous. All 6’4” plus and very dynamic.