New Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

New Kit

Post by medlocke »

So when are they out, will the be funky, will they be hoopy, will they be red or will they be cherry, will there be black piping and will Pirtek be our sponsors, The End
josie andrews

Re: New Kit

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:50 pm So when are they out, will the be funky, will they be hoopy, will they be red or will they be cherry, will there be black piping and will Pirtek be our sponsors, The End
This month sometime & should be traditional 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Is it Kappa?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:02 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:50 pm So when are they out, will the be funky, will they be hoopy, will they be red or will they be cherry, will there be black piping and will Pirtek be our sponsors, The End
should always be a traditional home kit in cherry n wite stripes.If they want to play about then do it with the away kit.Yes , heard its kappa mike
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:13 am
should always be a traditional home kit in cherry n wite stripes.If they want to play about then do it with the away kit.Yes , heard its kappa mike
My sentiments entirely Josie. If I have one desire from having a mega rich owner is that he should insist on our traditional cherry and white hoops on home shirts for years and cease this long attempt to squeeze every opportunity to rip off genuine supporters as if we were Premiership football fans. I would allow the Club one final chance to modernise the first team shirt, ideally perhaps based on a supporters poll of the traditional patterns of the last 10 years or so but accept this could already be too late to affect this year's shirt.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

should always be a traditional home kit in cherry n wite stripes.If they want to play about then do it with the away kit. Yes , heard its kappa mike
I say the same thing & it is definitely Kappa
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:39 am

My sentiments entirely Josie. If I have one desire from having a mega rich owner is that he should insist on our traditional cherry and white hoops on home shirts for years and cease this long attempt to squeeze every opportunity to rip off genuine supporters as if we were Premiership football fans. I would allow the Club one final chance to modernise the first team shirt, ideally perhaps based on a supporters poll of the traditional patterns of the last 10 years or so but accept this could already be too late to affect this year's shirt.
How are they "ripping off " genuine supporters?
It's very democratic, if you don't like it don't buy it and then moan about it.

I don't buy replica kits myself but do buy them for my grandchildren IF they like them.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

clubs are often dammed if they do dammed if they dont with kits,

if they make too much change supporters complain, if they re-hash the same design with little change supporters moan

like Mike said the great thing is you dont have to buy them

remember when they changed the badge and everyone kicked up a huge stink - yet its actually never mentioned now
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

It all adds to our turnover and therefore our grading points. If you're not a true fan don't buy it and roll on grade-b! ;)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Mike wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:50 pm It all adds to our turnover and therefore our grading points. If you're not a true fan don't buy it and roll on grade-b! ;)
Rubbish Mike. You use the money saved perhaps to actually buy match tickets and attend a match.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.