NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS have been rocked by the serious injury to former Wigan Warriors star Kai Pearce-Paul.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS have been rocked by the serious injury to former Wigan Warriors star Kai Pearce-Paul.

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:13 pm Kai has had an operation over there & is recuperating at the moment. 😊
Yes i know josie ide read it already
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
the pieman

Re: NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS have been rocked by the serious injury to former Wigan Warriors star Kai Pearce-Paul.

Post by the pieman »

i've seen some saints fans posting that the wigan club dont put player safety / health first. i forgot that most of their team played busted almost all year - oh the irony :) :) :)

at the end of the day he was a Wigan player, and looked after by the medical staff. Whilst i agree that there is a responsibility to the player, it wasnt Wigans responsibility to make sure he was fit to play for Newcastle, especially if KPP was happy with the treatment he received and wasnt denied an op (if that was advised as the best course of treatment)
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

All this garbage and it's just his toe that he's injured....he has another nine doesn't he? (Unless he's from St Helens where he would have 11)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Hattster wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 pm All this garbage and it's just his toe that he's injured....he has another nine doesn't he? (Unless he's from St Helens where he would have 11)
I know, I was going to say they keep say a serious “foot injury" & he told me it was his toe. And that he wasn’t continually having pain killing injections as it made his foot swell after playing so he was taking inflammatory tablets instead.

Kris Rads didn’t make as much of a fuss as the Knights have done in 2002!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I thought they had webs?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

KPP left when his contract expired . It's between KPP and Newcastle to sort out the problem . Nowt to do with Wigan

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:47 pm KPP left when his contract expired . It's between KPP and Newcastle to sort out the problem . Nowt to do with Wigan

EW
That’s true 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Hattster wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 pm All this garbage and it's just his toe that he's injured....he has another nine doesn't he? (Unless he's from St Helens where he would have 11)
I don't know why but this made me chuckle
Beryl O'Neill

Post by Beryl O'Neill »

Me too webbed and Eleven shouldn't laugh at the afflicted :lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:47 pm KPP left when his contract expired . It's between KPP and Newcastle to sort out the problem . Nowt to do with Wigan

EW
Correct. KPP won’t have been the only RL player who ended the season carrying an injury. No idea what Newcastle expected Wigan to do, the arrogant tossers.

I suspect if they were in a GF and one of their players was in a similar situation they would give him pain killing injections without a second thought.