WCC

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

WCC

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/12/ ... challenge/

Straight to general sale 9am December 20th

Dosent appear to be a chance to purchase your season ticket seat or discount for season ticket holders you select an area of the stadium and the seats are allocated to you . That's my understanding after reading it

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Re: WCC

Post by josie andrews »

That’s a bit sh*t 💩 for season ticket holders & people who are disabled? That’s why I had to move my seat low down because I couldn’t use the steps anymore! 😠
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Time to get rid of the squad number 18 reserved for the fans, club not showing any loyality to fans, then why honour them
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Its not going to sell out for a while if at all, so I wouldn't worry about it. The club has the stats.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

I appreciate it may not sell out or in a hurry, it's about getting 'good seats' and I consider my season ticket seats as good seats.
I dont want to be sat in a corner whilst some random person who may have not been to a game for years, but for whatever reason managed to get through to the ticketing website before me is sat where I usually sit, I would rather be sat with the people I have been sitting with for 20+ years.
If it is not going to sell out then what is the harm in letting season ticket holders have first dibbs on their regular seat, they only have to give us a few days to purchase them then put them on general sale.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

WarriorWinger wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:32 pm I appreciate it may not sell out or in a hurry, it's about getting 'good seats' and I consider my season ticket seats as good seats.
I dont want to be sat in a corner whilst some random person who may have not been to a game for years, but for whatever reason managed to get through to the ticketing website before me is sat where I usually sit, I would rather be sat with the people I have been sitting with for 20+ years.
If it is not going to sell out then what is the harm in letting season ticket holders have first dibbs on their regular seat, they only have to give us a few days to purchase them then put them on general sale.

Yes, exactly this. I feel the same. And in this case, surely the club has a free rein to do they please with ticket allocation? It's not one of those instances where ticket sales are mandated by the RFL.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

WarriorWinger wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:32 pm I appreciate it may not sell out or in a hurry, it's about getting 'good seats' and I consider my season ticket seats as good seats.
I imagine plenty of good seats are available today? You'd only have had a couple of days of preferential sales before open general sales so you'd have had to buy today or tomorrow anyway. If you are in the corner, then feel free to complain, otherwise its just an imaginary problem isnt' it?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Mike wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:28 pm
I imagine plenty of good seats are available today? You'd only have had a couple of days of preferential sales before open general sales so you'd have had to buy today or tomorrow anyway. If you are in the corner, then feel free to complain, otherwise its just an imaginary problem isnt' it?
No. It’s not an imaginary problem because you are going to be very fortunate if you end up sitting with the people you have been sitting with for 20+ years. It’s about sitting in your season ticket seat with the people you see every fixture. Not just whether or not you end up in the corner. :roll:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:01 pm That’s a bit sh*t 💩 for season ticket holders & people who are disabled? That’s why I had to move my seat low down because I couldn’t use the steps anymore! 😠
You can have no complaints given what you said about the fuss the Latics fans made about beijing kicked out of their season ticket seats. ;)
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

DaveO wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:19 pm
Mike wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:28 pm
No. It’s not an imaginary problem because you are going to be very fortunate if you end up sitting with the people you have been sitting with for 20+ years. It’s about sitting in your season ticket seat with the people you see every fixture. Not just whether or not you end up in the corner. :roll:
Fair enough if that's what is required to make you happy, then you might not be.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐