Penrith match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dirk B

Penrith match

Post by Dirk B »

Can anyone tell me how to purchase a ticket for this match have tried on line but no success thanks
WarriorWinger

Re: Penrith match

Post by WarriorWinger »

Unfortunately it is all online at the link(s) below:-

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/12/ ... -sale-now/

or direct here

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/po2/

You will have to register first as it is a new portal for these tickets
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Dirk B wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:34 pm Can anyone tell me how to purchase a ticket for this match have tried on line but no success thanks
You can only buy online. What problems are you experiencing? You might have to register to purchase.
Dirk B

Post by Dirk B »

Have tried on both links when I try to select section of east stand and highlight it as soo as I move cursor it just will not open am at a loss
endoman

Post by endoman »

Sounds like you need to zoom in on the section, + /- boxes top right. Then hover over the dark blue available seat to add to basket in the dialogue box that opens up. Much easier on a desktop than a phone.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Also with that site when buying tickets I found issues, I do manage by continually going back one page re entering information and then reloading I finally get to the end, don't start afresh just back up..I also have issues on opening the first menu list on official site, I have to open a news story and when the page opens menu opens from there no issue.
All the tech stuff drives me mad!
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Well jarome leui is now a tiger and thats got to improve our chances as well as Chrichton leaving
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

!8,000 tickets now sold.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:31 pm Well jarome leui is now a tiger and thats got to improve our chances as well as Chrichton leaving
They may sign Welsby as a replacement :roll:
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:31 pm Well jarome leui is now a tiger and thats got to improve our chances as well as Chrichton leaving
According to Aussie site he has signed for 2025 Season so still at Penrith this year.