Televised games

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Brennox7

Televised games

Post by Brennox7 »

Hi folks and happy new year!

Was just dropping a quick to ask if anyone knows what the score is with next seasons live matches on sky?

Are they all being shown on sky sports? As I know a few have said they will be on other streaming services etc?

Sure we’re only about 6 weeks away from the new season so you’d think they would have had that sorted.

Cheers,
Bill
w.thomas

Re: Televised games

Post by w.thomas »

I have also been wondering when we are going to find out what the crack is with it all? In October sky said…..Sky Sports will show all six matches in each Super League round live, totalling around 170 games each year across Sky Sports channels and platforms. Rumours doing the rounds though that all won’t be on sky? with some other platform showing them? Possibly needing an extra subscription? More questions than answers for you there though ha! Happy new year
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

w.thomas wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:53 pm I have also been wondering when we are going to find out what the crack is with it all? In October sky said…..Sky Sports will show all six matches in each Super League round live, totalling around 170 games each year across Sky Sports channels and platforms. Rumours doing the rounds though that all won’t be on sky? with some other platform showing them? Possibly needing an extra subscription? More questions than answers for you there though ha! Happy new year
Sky sports website shows all games televised for first few weeks.

Go to sky sports website, rugby league, on sky
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

Just checked on the Sky Sports website and it now shows every game all season as being on Sky. Games are spread over Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I assume this may change if another broadcaster wins the rights to show live games as well.