RIP Malc Alker

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

RIP Malc Alker

Post by kitt green warriors »

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/sa ... er-aged-45

I shouldn't really say in peace, I know from personal experience and just ask KFC employees but no one deserves to die at 45.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Wigan_forever1985

Re: RIP Malc Alker

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Sad - i know his life choices post Rugby League werent good but like you say 45 is no age
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Armed robbery can ruin the life of staff on the receiving end was it a drug overdose & was he still in prison , usually a long term sentence for armed robbery
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

He got 4 years in 2018, so I'd presume he'd have been out, what I will say is it'll be interesting to see what his brain is like when they do the post mortem, I'd not be surprised if he had CTE?.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007